Missouri Vs. Syracuse--Thoughts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Vs. Syracuse--Thoughts??

Just looking for some opinions out there on this game...RR84, carpet, woodee, and others??

I think Missouri should dominate this game having adjusted their style to SEC play and being at home. I know Syracuse upset L'ville last week, but I think they are an average team at best (and not as good when outside the dome). Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Thanks!

ALL SPORT

Missouri has suspended DT Sheldon Richardson for this game. This is a huge blow to the tigers defense.

Missouri's QB is also banged up he has been playing hurt last few games and refuses to take any medications.

Syracuse should be able to put up a lot of points on this defense of Missouri

Comment

Thanks Carpet! I value your opinion.

Comment

Allsport,

I think Mizzou is playing a lot better and Syracuse is either hit or miss with them. I don't think Syracuse is the same on the road and I think Mizzou beats them handily. I don't know to what effect it will have but Mizzou came off a big win at Knoxville last week and have the Aggies next week. I just think that Mizzou will pull it out in the end.

Good luck Allsport!!

Comment

Syracuse just came off of a huge divisional game knocking off previously undefeated Louisville. Their offense sure looked good but on the road after that emotional win I don't know. Not that impressed with that Mizzou offense either though. If I was a betting man...oh, wait.....anyway I'd be tempted taking the 6 pts.

Comment

Allsport,

I hoped you followed Carpet and Dragon. I went 3-1 on my SEC picks only to lose this one. Nice call again Carpet.. Are you trying to show me up.. Either way good call Carpet and Dragon..

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              Allsport,

Nice call again Carpet.. Are you trying to show me up.. Either way good call Carpet and Dragon..
              Red Raider thank you for the compliments.

I follow Missouri pretty hard and think I have this team down to a science as well as Illinois.

Looking ahead:

Does Bama beat Georgia in the big game? More importantly does bama look ahead in their next game?

IF (the largest word in the dictionary) IF some how ND escapes USC (they wont)
              End of that subject. The speed of USC will be 3 times what ND has faced all year.

ND is a finesse team, they are not a speed team repeat they are not a speed team. It remains to be seen how ND will react to the speed of USC.

Comment

Working...
              X