I've got,
      Chi +7 - 1 unit
      Chi +14/UN 43.5 - 1 unit
      SF -3 (-135) - 1 unit (bought 1/2 pt)

and the 2 double results, small
      HT tie/Bears win +1200
      HT tie/49ers win +1000

Comment

That OL for Chicago is a disgrace. Cutler will not want to come back. I expected the Niners DL to maul them, but even I didn't think it would be THIS bad.

Comment

No chance for my hedge to come in. That's why I put an extra unit on the Niners - to cover the juice. Think of how much money that wasn't going to touch the Bears at +7 with Alex Smith playing, came in on the Bears at less than that and got taken to the cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
            That OL for Chicago is a disgrace. Cutler will not want to come back. I expected the Niners DL to maul them, but even I didn't think it would be THIS bad.
            And how out coached the Bears were by Harbaugh, great game plan the 1H!

Plus, did you see how many missed tackles 54 had? That was really exposed! There's your game plan to take down the Bears D. Who will attempt to repeat that?

Comment

14-3.5 for the weekend and half a teaser in the oven for Turkey Day.

Not going to count the 10 units each way since it was just a gimmick attempt at a middle. I'll just take off that .3 in winnings to count for the juice on the losing side.

Will the Lions have any fight in them or are they toast? I'm a little concerned that the Texans will be exhausted from their high scoring, long overtime game and short week and travel.
              Last edited by widestrides; 11-19-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X