Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MNF: Chicago Bears (7-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (6-2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With two 'newbies' at the helm, and a couple of sharp defensive units, I'd be more inclined to go with the "over" on Total Interceptions for the game.......It's usually around 3.
    ;)

Comment

One I like to do occasionally and depending on the match-up is 'Double Result' and take Half-time = tie and then take both teams to win, so,
      HT Tie/Bears win game +1200
      HT Tie/49ers win game +1000

as you can see it pays really well, in fact it's normally much higher odds so they obviously think there is a greater chance of that happening the lower the odds. I've hit this bet 2 or 3 times this year and I think this is one of those games where it could definitely happen.

Comment

Niners may go over on their own!
        Campbell is bad. Thanks for persuading me guys!

Comment

Obviously you aren't talking to me :^ /

Comment

SF minus whatever 2H.

I can see the Bears getting shut out tonight.

Comment

What's amazing is that my main bets are all still in play. If Chicago comes out and plays like they can......hey......it could happen :^ /

Comment

Thanks Woodee; Great nugget of info provided. I saw your comments and jumped on the Campbell under 205 yds passing.
                Wast the only action I took on the game. I liked the over but (foolishly enough) became concerned on everyone's comments supporting the under.

Thanks again Woodee.

Once again, proof that this site has some quality info.

Comment

Yeah, that under on the game seemed way to obvious and I figured it would go over some how as when it looks too easy, it usually is.
                  Bears are a flawed team in my eyes and are severely over-valued. I think all thier take-aways early were against the bad teams so now we will see what they are made as they hit the meat of their schedule.
                  How can a D that is that good, get so picked apart last night??

They have 2 against the Vikes and Minny will win one of those, no doubt. Plus they have GB again.
                  Bears may be bcking into the playoffs my the end of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X