ALABAMA/GEORGIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALABAMA/GEORGIA

It is amazing that the SEC has another shot at a National Championship. I of course want Alabama to win and I think they will but I believe Notre Dame unlike many is destine to win it all.. I hope I am wrong and Alabama kicks the shit out of Georgia and Notre Dame.. I don't think for one second that Georgia will beat Alabama though.. THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN PERIOD....NO FREAKIN WAY....They will get embarrassed next week..

I know I am wrong by many of your accounts like this week... So bring it...It will be Alabama/Notre Dame national championship..

This could be my love for Bama and a ton of beer talking right now but I don't think so...

ROLL TIDE!! for you are going to kick the living shit out of Georgia next week....

Now that all the Auburn celebration is out of me:

The loss of Kenny Bell will hurt the Tide a little but I still believe Alabama will pull this one out. Georgia is a good team and maybe getting embarrassed may be stretching it somewhat. It should be a very good game to watch and if one thing is going for Georgia, Alabama's defensive secondary may be their weakest link.

Good luck and Roll Tide!!

Comment

This is going to be one heck of a game to watch, it is on my must do list.

I see Bama is a 7 point chalk vs Georgia.

What are your thoughts on that Red Raider?

I need to study this game closer before I can render any thoughts.

Comment

Alabama will do to Georgia exactly what S. Carolina did to them ....

Notre Dame couldn't move the ball on Pitt for 3 quarters and they won't move it on Alabama either ...

Bama by 20 in both games ...

Comment

I hope you are right. The word is that Redshirt Freshman Chris Black will play Saturday to help with the receiver situation. That kind of surprises me a little. I mean if you need to take the Red shirt off this guy are you thinking your going to need a lot of points? Well, who am I to question Saban?

Good luck everyone!!

Comment

I know that I have pulled the ole Mitt Romney flip flop on this game, although my initial post was from the heart and under extreme intoxication. I believe after really thinking about it that Georgia is playing really well and I think 7.5 is just too many. I hope Bama just pulls out the win period. Either way, it should be a great game..

Good luck friends..

Comment

excellent job by saban to preserve those time outs before the half. in the SEC championship game, don't you get to carry them over? what a moron.

Comment

well, a very exciting entertaining game, BUT total clock mismanagement by BOTH teams at the end of each half.....inexcusable. can anyone explain why after the final review was ruled no pick that they added two seconds to the game clock? wouldn't that play be dead either way? incomplete obviously stops it but doesnt it also stop instantly when the bama defender makes that int on his belly? I don't get it......btw, saban better do a better job in miami, he was outcoached in this one.

Comment

I agree HT.. What was he thinking.. I am happy though and what a game....OMG..

Comment

What a great game by both teams, Sure saban botched the time out situation he also went for a 2 point try and made it which led to a victory for bama.

ND has no chance in keeping the speed and depth of bama in check

Comment

The 2 pt. play was genius because the Georgia Defense was sucking wind from being on the field for 9 or 10 minutes straight ...

The blocked FG returned for a TD doomed Georgia ... imo .. The Defense was worn down.

They won't have as much trouble with Notre Dame. Notre Dame sucks in the Red Zone.
                      Last edited by ShawNee922; 12-02-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Yeah, the two point conversion was a big difference. It was normally too early to go for it, but he sensed he could get it and it worked.

Comment

This Bama D is by no means rock solid, but ND is not the team to take advantage of it.

Bama is favored by 8 or 9. They would be less than a TD vs most of the other contenders.

Comment

Working...
                          X