X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA MENS BASKETBALL BIG 10/ACC CHALLENGE

BIG 10/ACC CHALLENGE

Iowa at V Tech -2.0

This VTech team can score at a clip of 85 a game. Iowa is producing 69 a game
    VTECH Should roll in this game. VTECH

Minny at FSU -2.0

The Gophers play a good defense and FL State has not played anyone like them yet. What worries me is that Minny is coming off a tough week of games and travel .
    Gonna side with the home chalk FSU

NC State at Michigan -7.0
    Michigan's stud guard Hardaway left the last game with an injury and if he cannot go that is a big blow to this team and worth at least 10 points in my thinking.
    NC State in a stunning upset.

Nebraska at Wake Forest -6.0

Both teams are awful rebounding teams. Last year I saw Nebraska play basketball for the first time in my life as they joined the Big 10. They will surprise you with a never quit type of play.

I like the Corn Huskers to cover this number.

Maryland at Northwestern -4.0

2 teams they really can move the ball around on offense both teams at about 19 assist per game. NW plays a Princeton hybrid style on offense the amount of back door cuts to the basket is something to watch. Solid defense the cats play.

Being at home I am laying wood with NW

NC at INDY -9.0

This is the game I have been waiting for had it circled in BLUE on the calendar.

Yes Indiana plays very well at home just ask any Hoosier.

I do not understand the hype that Indiana is getting so early. NC will cover this spread and might win straight up. Taking NC

Great insight as usual Carpet. Slowly getting into the
    basketball season and this series provides the best
    matchups pre New Year, IMHO. Only one I'm going against
    you on is Minnesota. I think they are on a mission to step
    up and this is the game that will put the team into national
    focus. Tomorrow's games should all be close.

Comment

For the record, carpet is the best capper around in this tourney! Respect the wizard. He knows this tourney.
      The one I circled was nc state over Michigan. Line opened at 8 but now down to 6.
      I love the underrated wolf pack in this one too.

Comment

It is boggling my mind that IU is a 10 point favorite (+100)! It must be the Assembly Hall love. I love UNC and all the points they are getting.

Comment

Nc state +6 is still my fav play on the board today. Really think they have a shot to win su. Other games are toss ups I think.

Comment

VTech gets my single bet. Then a couple parlays to include Minny/NCSt/and NC. Of course once my VTech bet cashes I'll probably play one of the later games as a single.

Comment

Well, nc state is young and dumb. Talent does not make you a good team. Plus Michigan is on fire!!

Comment

It's not over yet, bro ;^ )

Comment

1-1-1 Early games time to warm up

Comment

One Of these days I will win a bet by 1 instead of always lose by 1.
                    Geez! Worst of luck lately!

Comment

That's why I like teasers and buying pts :^ )

Comment

Yeah. I like teasers too but I am even Losing those lately. Time to take a break I think!!

Comment

Working...
                        X