X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG 10/ACC CHALLENGE DAY 2

THESE ARE VERY EARLY

Purdue at Clemson -5.5

The good news for Purdue is they will be representing the Big 10 in the Maui Championships next year. Clemson is just to strong for Purdue

Clemson by 9

Virginia at Wisconsin -9.5

Wisky wins at a incredible rate at home 92% straight up, more than 75% of those wins are by 10 points or more.

WISKY by 15

Michigan State at Miami +2.5

State lost a key player for this game but Izzo and company is as deep as the ocean with bench, should bury Miami by 15

Michigan State by 15

GTECH at Illinois -9

Tech returns 7 players accounting for 82% of the scoring is back. They love to hit the glass great rebounding team.

I look for Illinois to pressure the ball with speed up the court on offense keeping Tech off balance and on the defensive side Illinois should be able to create turn overs.

ILLINOIS by 12

Boston College at Penn State +3.5

To bad Penn State lost that little pesky point guard to injury this year (Fraizer) it's a game changer

BC BY 16

Ohio State at Duke -6.0

What a good match up for Thad Mattas squad I think OSU is a bit over rated at this point and Duke should win this game.

DUKE by 8

I really liek Miami-Fl today over Michigan State. Miami- has a ton of talent back and msu os always way overrated--I see the line at -1 Miami-fl and going to grab that as an unranked favored over ranked and look for the upset.

Comment

Broke about even yesterday, could have been much better had that final layup for NC St gone in. Did not see that thrashing by Indiana coming at all, so gave alot of my earlier game winnings away on that debacle.
      I'm happy I got my bets in last night before going to bed, as 5 out of the 6 bets I made, the number has gone up. Got in on MichSt at +2.5, now +1, sorry Woodee but I am w/Carpet on that one. Wiscy I got the -9.5, now 10.5, and really liked the over, got it at 112, now 117!
      Other games I bet Dayton -13.5, UCLA -14.5 and Creighton -13.5. I've watched Creighton a couple times now, I really like their style of play, and see them still getting good value, til rest of the bettos start hopping on them more.
      Good Luck gentlemen! I really love this time of year, as I prefer betting basketball NBA & NCB.

Comment

I agree with the BC pick. Frazier was all Penn State had. They are not very good beyond him. Is BC that bad? Can't be.

Comment

damn the Big 10 looks a step slow vs ACC in these match ups.

Comment

I put the woodee curse on Illinois tonight. Playing them in a ml parlay and they may lose su. Sorry carpet! I jinxed you--gt is smoking hot right now!

Comment

I may have to argue with you Woodee, on who is a bigger curse recently Man, nights like 2nite nake me want to find a cheaper hobby. 3 parlays and a single blown out of the water already. Have a AZ/UNLV parlay yet alive, and a single on UCLA. Hope that Illini game comes thru 4U yet Woodee! We'll get em tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                I put the woodee curse on Illinois tonight. Playing them in a ml parlay and they may lose su. Sorry carpet! I jinxed you--gt is smoking hot right now!
                Illinois covers that 10 no jinx, Illini nation likes what they see from this team. Made 14 three pointers last night one short of a record.

Love the way Illinois just attacks at all times. Brandon Paul is a 5 star stud and Betrand is just the right combination this team needs coming off the bench.

Comment

Working...
                X