RestEasy NFL Week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 13

Starting this off a little early. Why not right?

Thursday Night
    atl/no Under 56

These teams do score sure but I think they'll be grinding out drives to keep each other's offense off the field. That's a high high number.
    May side No as well line currently +3 +115 so expecting that to roll to 3.5 then I'll hit it.

Sunday

I grabbed Houston -4.5 as soon as it opened currently at -6
    Houston should win this easily. Why is the line so low? Houston in OT last 2 games against so-so opponents. Jags game was divisional, had injuries and henne came in to play very well. Cetainly a surprise. That game went 5 quarters then they had 2.5 days to rest/gameplan/practice then travel wednesday because not only played on thursday, played the early game and even that was 1/2 hr earlier than other early games! So, 5 quarters, traveling, early, shortest week etc. that went to OT not as shocking. Now, titans at home but houston has a long time to rest and should do well.

Bengals -1.5
    Chargers stink. They've beaten who to get this line against a possible playoff team? KC, oakland, titans and oh yeah kc again. Big deal. Bengals have been tearing apart their opponents and think they do it again here. Some may think either team is due but I don't believe this is the week.

Jags +6
    Buffalo has been playing better defense for sure but the jags have been playing better offense as well. Add to that on the road the jags worst loss was by 9 against pack, 6 against houston and 3 or wins by the rest. They travel well and this buffalo team doesn't blow a lot of people out.

Pats -7
    Book has this at 7. I'll take it. In miami sure but the pats are playing very well and the dolphins only so so. Pats eyeing that finish line and that possible bye as well as home field.

Teasers
    GB -2, Houston +1.5, dallas -2 +150
    Jags +16, bengals +8.5, philly/dallas over 33

NO +13, NO/atl under 66, NE +3
    GB -2, sf pk, NE pk, Jax +14. +200
    Last edited by resteasy; 11-28-2012, 01:37 PM.

Thanks for your input, always an enjoyable read. Heading to Vegas Saturday afternoon and will play those as well.

I'll threw my 2 cents in later this week. Also, looking at a second half wager trend, but I need to go through the database to confirm that it is hitting that often.

Comment

awesome man, thanks. Enjoy vegas.

Thursday Night addition
      3* saints +10.5, under 62.5

Comment

just hit the teaser and kill the under.
        2-0 to start off 'lucky' week 13

Comment

Adding:

SF -7
          last game they tied. Now I expect the better team to 'quantum leap' this game... that means to 'put right what once went wrong'. Besides, if the Jets could do it then should be a walk in the park right?

teaser: SF +3.5, denver +3, balt/pitt over 25 -140

Sunday Night

Teaser dallas -3, over 36
          philly has phoned it in but remember these players still need to play for themselves. They will want to have value in FA and/or trades and/or contracts and they want to keep their starting jobs next year. Brown should move the ball enough for some points.

Monday Night

GMEN -2.5

Playoff hopes on the line here. Giants win and they are on a much easier ride through the next couple weeks which are brutal (NO, @atl, @balt) before playing the eagles week 17. If they lose then they'd almost certainly end up losing the tiebreakers (cause divisional record) should they be even with wash end of season which is possible also with a number of teams vying for the wildcard spot. Big game here for them and they tend to do well in big games.

teaser Gmen +4.5, over 44
          both teams let up points. Skins also playing for playoff hopes and giants have the short while the skins have the longest week (thursday day game - monday night and home). That should equal points as well. RG3 is an x-factor so the +4.5 is nice insurance.

Comment

Jags blow
            2-2 on plays in the morning
            1-1 on teasers and another teaser may push since jags +16 but depends on other 2 plays.

looking for bengals, gmen and a couple teasers. (sf +3.5.... thank god for the 0.5)

Comment

like Oakland 2nd half PK

Comment

3-2-1 on plays
                4-1-1 on teasers
                7-3-2 for the day

9-3-2 for week 13 with the gmen play and teaser

Comment

Excellent navigation through the bad beats and crazy finishes. So many covers changed at the last second!

Comment

Giants did not even go down swinging. Didn't play to their strengths. Should have thrown all night vs that weak secondary not plod up the middle! Friggin' KillDrive. Although it was probably Coughlin's orders. Giants didn't take their best shot tonight. 3rd & 20 inside screen. 4th and 11 and punt?! No guts!

Comment

dammit giants what the hell was that?

gilbride blows is the problem. He has 1 gameplan and that's it. No adjustment. 31st frigging pass D and what do they do? run run pass kick. run run pass kick. run run penalty. run run FG try.

9-5-2 for week 13. BUt damn that profit is so bittersweet.

Comment

Giants are better than Skins but coaches wouldn't let 'em show it! Too worried about time of possession and keeping RGIII off the field. Bad game plan. Just outscore him!

I could see that 17-16 coming a mile away. Run when they expect run and wait until 3rd down to pass! Whole second half.

Oregon would not kick FGs. Almost always go for it. Simple Math! Smart football. The research supports it! NFL just not there yet. Certainly not Tom Coughlin.
                        Last edited by widestrides; 12-03-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                          Giants are better than Skins but coaches wouldn't let 'em show it! Too worried about time of possession and keeping RGIII off the field. Bad game plan. Just outscore him!

I could see that 17-16 coming a mile away. Run when they expect run and wait until 3rd down to pass! Whole second half.

Oregon would not kick FGs. Almost always go for it. Simple Math! Smart football. The research supports it! NFL just not there yet. Certainly not Tom Coughlin.
                          yeah man, that's gilbride for ya. 4 min left, down by 1 and only 2 TO's. Your game plan is to keep RG3 off the field cause he can move the ball. So what do you do? Continue playing defense on offense by running the ball and killing the clock as though you're already in FG range or have the lead. What a dumbass.

Giants need to win at least 2 of the next 4 for playoffs (NO, @atl, @balt, phi). Skins likely to win 3 of their 4 (weeks 15-17) which would give them the NFC East.
                          Saints next week. AGAIN playing a rested team from last thursday while AGAIN we get a short week. (skins had thursday Day game through to monday night. huge rest). Plus we play against spags who'll have all that time to gameplan and he knows eli. They needed that win.
                          Frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                          X