Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Night Football - Philadelphia (3-8) at Dallas (5-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Football - Philadelphia (3-8) at Dallas (5-6)

Current line,
    Dallas -10/ 44.5

Dallas has exactly 1 win this year by more than 7 pts and that was 3 games ago in Philly, a 15 pt win in the game Vick got knocked out. Foles came in and did a respectable job in relief but Dallas got 3 DEF/ST TD's in the 4th Q to make it a rout. If Philly continues to turn the ball over like they have this should be a 10+ pt win for the Cowboys. The Eagles have 10 TO's in their last 4 games and are a -17 in TO ratio for the year. The Cowboys aren't a hell of a lot better though at -11. I've got Dallas -3 to finish of a 7-pt teaser and I hope it doesn't get spoiled like the one I had earlier with the lone loss out of 5 teams being the 49ers -1/2 pt. Although tempted to go against the snake-bit Eagles, at -10 Dallas scares the hell out of me. Philly is now out Vick, McCoy and DeSean Jackson....their 3 most dynamic offensive players. You'd think all Dallas has to do is keep a close watch on Bryce Brown and Jeremy Maclin, but I am just sensing another lackluster effort against a team that is down and ripe for the picking. Having said that I'm going to swallow the bait hook, line and sinker and take Dallas -10.
    Good luck everyone!

good luck man!

I got the teaser going with -3, over 37 (i think it's 37. I have it posted whatever it is)

May entertain eagles +7 first half. Cowgirls have Yet to lead by more than 4 at the half all year. food for thought

Comment

I am riding your coat-tails on this one and going HUUUUUGE......I may place $30 on this whopper! I also lost a 7 team teaser on 49ers. Cowboys seem like the obvious play here vs a dead in the water eagles team of misfits.....I'll bite too.
      Last edited by hart attack; 12-02-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

we went off like 4th of July skyrockets!

Comment

I just don't fucking believe it. Dallas has some serious issues on defense/special teams. I can't believe we even sniffed the cover.

Comment

Working...
          X