Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Night Football - NY Giants (7-4) at Washington (5-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HT review......
    -the f'ing lucky ass FG before half spoiled my famous double result bet
    -Eli the Lesser has 187 yds passing to make my over 295.5 yds look pretty good
    -Logan Paulsen only got 1 reception so I need 2 more in the 2nd H to cash that bet
    -the game bet of Was +10 /OV 43 looking pretty good also

Comment

Just logged in, this thread is all over the place! hart attack, your
      cat provides another example of what a thin line we humans play
      with.... I hate to see any pet come in with a better winning % than
      what I'm rolling with. Where did your cat's name come from?

Comment

oh well, yet another loser...only good thing about the game was having friends over with two of them duleing in fantasy that came down to Bradshaw coming up 8 yds short & starting a 6.5 Giants teezer.....Caint beat 'em!

Kirch, that name is the Russian derivative of the Spanish word for "shit". I am a sentimentalist in case you hadn't noticed. Time to get my bowl picks in line now. I AM COMING FOR THE FREAKING JUGULAR NOW!

Comment

Herbert wins his first NFL pick. He'll get an extra large raspberry for breakfast. Good job Herbert! You've shown us all how futile it is to put any thought at all into it. Just write all possible results on a scrap of paper and the first one on the floor is the play. Makes perfect sense and I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

Comment

OK....so why did the Giants lose and why did the score go so far under. Because Tom Coughlin is a stubborn ass and he was determined to run the ball. Yeah Bradshaw got 103 yds but they didn't translate into points and you didn't win the game did you? He went for a balanced attack of 29 rushes and 33 passes.....and lost. The last meeting he threw it 40 times and rushed just 19 and won by 4. So great...you proved you could break 100 yds against the Redskins.
            I had the Washington side pegged but the over never had a chance. Thanks to Herbert I took the Redskins - 1/2 pt 4th Q and got 2/3 of my money back anyway. Thanks Herbert.
            Last edited by dragon1952; 12-03-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X