Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops Tuesday 12/4

2 plays so far...

South Dakota State +15 over Minny...Live dog here---Minny look ahead to the trip to Cali and now ranked 14. SD State can play.

Kentucky -26 over Samford....they should win by 30+

Looking at---

Okie +4 over Arkansas
    Northwestern +11 over Baylor...Baylor in a let down spot afer bug win in Lexington.
    NC State -5 over CONN

Texas +7 over GTown

Hey Woodman... I like seeing your threads on CBB. Besides Carpet, I consider your info very valuable. I'm on Kentucky too. They have to have a HUGE blowout to feel good about theirselves again. I'm not 100% on the others you listed. Included Texas and Okie on a parlay tho, oh and Illini. Only other game that I went decent on is hard for me to list , cause I'm usually a homer. I had to take the 35.5 points Neb-Omaha is getting at Wisky. I think Bo will be content with 25-30 and call off the dogs early. Bigger fish ahead for Wisky. So I played singles on Neb-Omaha and KY, and parlayed them also on a teaser. Good luck to you Woodee, keep the insight coming.
    Last edited by oldluds; 12-04-2012, 12:34 PM. Reason: Added teaser bet

Comment

illinois -18 VS Western Carolina

Illini should put this one away by 25

Comment

Going to add Illinois too. A little scared they may let down at the end but think its a mismatch for sure like you said in another thread. Me and Illinois don't mix ats so hopefully I don't jinx you guys!!

Comment

I did play Northwestern but have passed for now on the others.

I may tease NC State, Texas, and Okie in an 8-pointer at bovada. They have good odds at -110 on their teasers. Thats the book I play teasers only at as others have steeper odds and its hard to hit 3-teams no matter how many points you are getting!

Ooops--

Added Wyoming +9 over Illinois State too. Wyoming is 8-0 and plays a defensive style with 2 senior scorers. Should be a good game as ISU has not lost either.
          Last edited by woodee12; 12-04-2012, 01:59 PM. Reason: added play

Comment

SOuth Dakota State Guard Wolters may not play. Leading scorer. Kind of kills that play more than likely.
            Still a chance but he is questionable with flu or something I heard.

Comment

I really like SD State and your pick, now the Lead PG is questionable I am off that game.

Illinois State + 9 this is actually a pretty good ball team this year they gave Louisville all they could handle and should of won that game straight up, Louisville got the home ref calls at he end. Illinois State is located in Bloomington Illinois the red birds every once in a while can field a team and this year it seems they have. The points are just to good for me to pass on Illinois State.

Regarding Illinois and a potential let down, I just do not see that happening with this game. Coach Groce seems pleased with the teams intensity in practice. WCU is a physical team but I suspect foul trouble will seal the deal for Illinois. Is Illinois looking ahead to Gonzaga? I do not think so with this new coach he seems to attack only what is in front of him in present day terms.

Just to many horses for Illinois in this game not to win by 30.

Comment

Illinois state is -9. They are a good team for sure. Hung with lville but a little too many to lay for me.

Texas is bad! Overrated for being so young. Ouch.

Comment

Darn I thought Illinois State was getting 9 lol they should still cover this number

Comment

Either way, they are good and under the radar thus far. My wife is an ill state grad so I follow them here and there. May be a dark horse to hang with creightton in the mvc this year. At least get second.

Comment

Have to say as much as I bitch about bad beats, I finally got a lucky Winn with conn tonight. Late 3 helped me cover. Meaningless for the game except for bettors. I needed one.
                      Both of these teams have a long way to go.
                      Actually all 4 who played in the jimmy v classic do.

Aside,watch that jimmy v video. Best speech ever.

Comment

I've watched that speech a few times now, from the ESPY award show, matter of fact I believe I was watching when it aired originally. I still tear up during it, knowing he wasn't around long after that. What a testimony to almost anyone out there, he lived life the right way.
                        Anyway, two early ones I jumped on for CBB tomorrow, West Virginia -5 vs Marshall, and Virginia -4.5 vs Tenny. Glad to hear you got one back Woodee, you were overdue. My turn now

Comment

Working...
                        X