2012 College Game of the Week...................Tie Breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 College Game of the Week...................Tie Breaker

The follwing Players will take part in the tie breaker for 2nd and 3rd place: Whatnot, Kdawg, and RussB

Tie Breaker #1: Pick the side and total of the Army/Navy Game. Possible score 2-0.

If there still is a tie after Tie Breaker #1, we shall proceed to Tie Breaker #2

Tie Breaker #2: Pick the combined final score of the Army/Navy Game

The order of finish in Tie Breaker #2 will be determined by who ever comes closest to the final score of the game.

Please submit your picks at least 1 hour before game time. If you post after, your pick will not count.

NCAA FOOTBALL

Sat Dec 8

Navy 7
    ARMY

As soon as I have all 3 picks I will post them in this thread.

BOL

Kdawg: Push, UNDER, 55
    RussB: Navy, UNDER, 54
    Whatnot: Navy, UNDER, 51

Comment

Push. That's the first time I've seen that.

Comment

How is push a pick?

Comment

Originally posted by WhatNot View Post
          How is push a pick?
          lol.. Now that is classic..

Comment

Final Standings for the 2012 College Game of the Week:

1st Place: Masked Prognosticator
            2nd Place: Whatnot
            3rd Place: RussB

Congrats to the Winners, I will email the results to Jeff!

Comment

Today 09:27 AM #2 oldluds
              View Profile
              View Forum Posts
              Add as Contact
              Veteran Join Date Sep 2001
              Posts 662 I may be incorrect here, as I wasn't involved in the discussion that most likely took place between KDawg and XBIG. Because these were just tiebreaker picks, it was equivalent to K saying the result would be an exact 7 point win for Navy. If anything else, he does not get the win. Whereas the other two have everything covered Navy by 8 pts or more. So if final would have been Navy by exactly 7, KDawg is the only one correct and getting the point for being right. When I read this yesterday, my first thought was kudos to you K, ballsy, but kudos. As it turned out Army covered, so all three picks were wrong on the side, all 3 correct on the under, so tiebreaker to the tiebreaker was total pts guessed, and the other two guessed closer to that figure. So sorry if my assumption is incorrect, but that is how I see it probably went down? Definately another first here at BW tho
              Last edited by oldluds; Today at 09:27 AM. Reason: typo

This is another really strange ending

Comment

Kdawg didn't follow the tie breaker rules which clearly state "Pick the side..." The ONLY two possible choices for tie breaker #1 (part 1) would be "Army" or "Navy".

It worked out for the best that he didn't cash based on not following the rules of the tie breaker IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X