Greg Mc Elroy the new qb of the Jets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Mc Elroy the new qb of the Jets?

Okay pro football followers.. I hear that Greg Mc may be the starter for the Jets.. At first I said what tha? But just think on it.. Sanchez has never made me think oh wow and Tebow I really never think will make it as an NFL qb. Greg Mc is a proven winner. He never lost a game as a high school player and for the longest at Bama never lost. He may to this day have the winningest record for Bama qb's. I really don't follow the NFL at all and despite my perfect 1-0 record in sports-bettors I suck. Just think at this point why not give GM his shot? Feel free NFL wizards to chime in..

Good luck everyone!!

well, sanchez gets the start this week but I do agree sanchez and tebow are not the answer and they should see what they have in this kid. Jets have a lot of issues outside of QB. A lot of people want to dump it all on Rex Ryan but he didn't bring tebow in woody johnson and the gm brought tebow in that mess.
    Give Mcelroy a chance while tebow has his rib issues then have some serious evaluations for the offseason.

Not sure rex leaves this offseason though. There will be enough coaching changes that a good candidate to replace him may be hard to come by. After all, he did bring them to 2 afc championships then missed playoffs and likely this season misses again so that's batting about 500.

Comment

Working...
    X