Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops week of dec. 11th

Not much of a card so far this week...

My only play of the day on Tuesday is North Dakota State +8 (1st half) over Mineesota. I think the 8-2 ND State team hangs for a bit but Minny pulls away late to cover the 14 in the 2nd half. SHould be a good first half and have found a lot of value in 1st half dog bets this year.

Lean on Duquesnse +8 over West Viginia too but no play yet.

Also like San Jose State +6 over Santa Clara but waiting to see what the line does later in the night.

Thoughts guys?

Hey Woodee... sorry, a little late getting back on here. My plays for 2nite. Parlay with Minny -14 and WV -6.5. Late game I like Nevada -5.5, at home to Cal Poly. Guess I should be glad I got WV early, you say it is up to 8. As you said, not much on the slate. I'm not real familiar with SJS, to have a feeling there. Tomorrow we get some REAL action.

Comment

No line on Illinois tonight vs Norfolk State

Illinois finds a # 10 ranking this week.

This is the same team Norfolk State that knocked Missouri out as a 15 seed, how ever they have lost 4 starters.

Just for heck of it I call it Illinois 84 NF 60

God Luck fellas

Comment

Carpet- Watching your Illini quite a bit, especially with your excellant scouting and predictions. That Gonzaga game had to alert the betting public, if they weren't aware of this team before. Matter of fact, I put some bit and pieces on them, I know it is a long shot but..... 50-1 to win it all, and 15-1 to win the Big Ten. Of course I played Florida at 15-1 for my real thought/hope to win it all. Just looking for some value. I know the Big Ten is stacked, but I'm a believer in your guys. Good Luck to you and them, and keep that insight coming.

Comment

Yeah. Thanks carpet. Value on Illinois may be dry for a bit now.

Nd state missed the 8 in the first half but covered the game. Go figure. No way to win!!

Duquense hung but other than that favs dominated tonight. I need to start looking at favs more I think ?
          As I always say, glad I dont bet for a living or I'd be homeless!

Comment

I'm with you on that last statement Woodee! Early look at a couple Big10 teams to roll tomorrow, Ohio St -23 and Wisky -18. I've found it profitable more so than not, to jump on these early lines. Not that it helped me tonite w/WV But I like to start my action early if I feel good about a line, and then see how much it goes up or down. Of course works opposite alot too, I jumped on the Eagles early for thurs nite at 3.5, now up to 4.5 and 5 places. Oh Well. I REALLY need a Nevada cover in this late game to recoup early game losses. GL Guys
            Last edited by oldluds; 12-11-2012, 10:17 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

Hope to have a relaxing nite for a change. OSU has the 23 covered at HT, gotta keep the hammer down tho. Only -7.5 2nd half, tempting to bite on? Only other two for tonite, as I mentioned last nite, hopped on Wisky against my hometown UWGB boys. But if Wisky plays up to their capabilities, should be 24-26 final, spread at 18. My only other is going against the Thunder in the NBA. Getting 14.5 with NOrleans. NO been playing more inspired recently, and hoping OK lets off the gas a little, or play like Miami usually does

Comment

Saturday top 5.

Drake +7 vs Iowa state

Akron pk over Detroit

Weber state +2 over byu

Iona +2 over Georgia

UNi +4 over Iowa.

In order I like them.

Comment

Looks like I am going to start the day with a heart breaking loss. Akron leads all game except the last 2 minutes. Geesh!

Comment

# 1 Indiana goes down to Butler. I saw that coming a mile away. Sure makes Illinois win over Butler more important.

Comment

Yeah. I actually played butler too. Made my day a bit brighter. Thought I had a good card today. Another amsaturday stinker for me. Over the years, I think I am about 25% on Saturday hoops for some odd reason.

Comment

Also, I have read that the legendary doc Of doc sports passed on last night.
                        Always a good capper and offered good info.

Comment

I went 10-0 yesterday in hoops had them all listed over at sports monitor

Comment

Working...
                          X