Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Night Football - San Francisco (10-3-1) at Seattle (9-5) - Herbert's pick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Football - San Francisco (10-3-1) at Seattle (9-5) - Herbert's pick!!!

current line
    Seattle -2.5
    Sf +2.5

Well it didn't take him long...... Herbert likes
    Seattle -2.5

Herbert is 6-1 on the year with his prime time picks.

I am at odds with him on this one as I am liking SF to win the game. Seattle is undefeated at home with wins against
    some pretty good teams (although you have to admit some luck was involved). SF held Seattle to just 6 pts in the first
    meeting and just 13 FD's and 251 yds although you could say Russell Wilson has evolved since then. I think the Seahawks
    run ends here though and my 7 pt teaser will look like this,
    SF +9.5
    UN 47.5
    with a ML bet on SF also.

Good luck!

I am loving Herberts pick of course a bird would pick another bird.

Laying some lumber tonight on Seattle

Comment

With all possible respect, exactly what is a Herbert ?

Comment

Boy, where have you been. Herbert is just the best handicapper on the site lately is all.

Comment

Originally posted by WildCard View Post
          With all possible respect, exactly what is a Herbert ?
          Da Bird is Da Word!

Comment

Herbert the Green-Cheeked Conure moved to an improbable 7-1 for the season on
            his prime-time picks. Sadly, there is only one remaining prime-time game and that's
            this coming Sunday night with Dallas at Washington. Maybe we'll try his hand at the
            playoff games since those are kinda like prime-time games. Great job Herbert!

Comment

For those of you who are curious about Herbert, he looks pretty much like this little guy only
              Herbert's around 3 yrs old.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCEgyj9sx0M

Comment

Working...
              X