Please withdraw me from the Bowl Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please withdraw me from the Bowl Contest

I am sorry for my posts last night and have tried hard recently not to go there. I am withdrawing from our contest and wish Everyone a safe and Happy New Years..

Until next season,

RR84

I don't understand...you've gone 3-1 so far.

Comment

this is some funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
        I don't understand...you've gone 3-1 so far.

Dragon,

I was totally annihilated New Years Eve and if I can't get on here and act like somebody then I will not post. I am only posting this because you asked why. I made all the rest of my picks on Sports-bettors and anybody can see them if they care to. I really want to get along with everyone and have tried hard not to engage in that mess. Totally my fault and I will clean it up or I won't be involved next year.

To be honest I don't even know what nor have I went back and read it. Simply put I want to pick winners but I want to do it without all the drama..

Also, very nice job by yours and Widestrides Ducks.. They really looked good to me and they have made me so mad at them the last couple of years..

Take care,

RR84

But to be fair to me.. It was one hell of a New Years Eve party!! lol

Just sorry for the mess..

Comment

RR--

I think its pretty comical in good fun if you would keep in in one thread!

I was there with you last Sunday night when Romo cost me a boatload.

Keep tipping them, and having fun, just start a thread called "RR Ramblings" and all is cool.

I do like your insight and picks. So keep them coming!

What I would give for a Bama-Oregon Nat'l championship....That would be good TV!!

Comment

Well to honest with you Woodee, That one would have to been called RR Ramblings on steroids..lol

I get it and your right.. Thanks for your kind response..

Comment

Red good to have you back.

This is not a drill repeat not a drill Red...please don't tell me that Alabama is going to be exposed vs a ND team on the road.

Comment

Carpet,

You know I love you and always have and again I am sorry to you for the mess the other night. Look I pride myself on being pretty good at the SEC and I guess that was what that was all about. I have had some bad runs in the SEC but most here won't argue that I pretty well know it.

I the other night was just stating that the SEC will have a bad bowl season. I am with out a doubt 100% sure that the SEC West could be easily go 0-5 in this years bowl season. We will see of course and as of right now the SEC is 3-3 and the West is 0-2 with Tex AM, Ole Miss, and Bama left.

I to be honest mad a very large wager on the Sooners tonight. I love Johnny football and I hope he goes NFL fast. I just think the West especially is overated. Yes I think they all will lose.. That would be A&M, Ole Miss, and Bama...I will take a quote from my buddy Widestrides and it went something like this.

"RR, I like Bama but the last two championship teams could beat them by 14 and I totally agree. Notre Dame will be the Alabama that beat Miami in 92. The defense was great but the offense was no where to be found. Ala bama barely beat a really bad La Tech team that year but they showed up and so did the offense. They beat the Hurricanes down.

The west will go 0-5 this year and the SEC 3-8 this year. That was what my post should have said without all the BS..

Take care buddy!!

Comment

So, should we have Jeff add a forum "Red Raider's Holiday Postings" ?
                  We could have it up just for the college bowl season.

Must be the pressure of keeping Bama #1!

Comment

Sorry, that should be the SEC will end up 3-6..

Now take care buddy and thank you all for your replies..

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                      So, should we have Jeff add a forum "Red Raider's Holiday Postings" ?
                      We could have it up just for the college bowl season.

Must be the pressure of keeping Bama #1!
                      lol Kman, if I don't get straight Jeff is going to kick me off the site and I don't want that. I will get it together because I think this is the best site ever with the greatest guys ever.. Thank you Kman for your support.. I really appreciate it..

Comment

Working...
                      X