Big 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12

I think this Oregon k state game shows how bad the big 12 is.

Oregon making heisman finalist Kline look like a backup qb for a sun belt team.

Big 12 stinks and I am a big 12 guy.

If a &m wasn't a former big 12 team, I'd be all over them vs okie as I think okie is overrated too.

Yep....can't believe how bad that K State offense looked. It's a crime that they, and Florida I might add, were ranked so high.

Comment

Speaking of over rated wait till you see ND get exposed January 8th

Comment

I agree. I was a little suspect on K state when Iowa State played them very tough. ISU should have won that game but Klien got too much running room late.

I am leaning with you on Bama too as I think they will roll.

Comment

See Oklahoma so far tonight....Big 12 is a fraud. If A & M was still there they would have dominated it and been in nat'l chamopionship!

Landry Jones = Tony Romo!

Comment

It is early woodee let the horses run OK will wear
            them down

Comment

wood, what game you watchin? take away a trick play and some busted play scrambles and what has a/m done offensively? The defense is playing outta this world but could easily wear down 2H. I need OK badly in a confidence bowl pool & only wager I have on this game is Landry Jones -40.5 yds passing vs Manziel which should be the lock of all time. May play a little Sooners 2H.

Comment

I am with you Hart Attack but nobody can argue that Johnny TD is special.. OMG unbelievable to this point. I do think that A&M will be A&M and fold in the second half. Think on it and if I could have got a second half bet I would have wagered more on the Sooners than I did.

This is going to be one hell of a game and I disagree with Woodee.. I think although it may look the same that Oklahoma will get them. I also need it bad.. Really bad..

Take care guys...

Comment

Texas A&M has been a horrible 2nd half team this year. They almost blew a 21 point lead at Bama, blew a lead against Florida.. We shall see..

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                    See Oklahoma so far tonight....Big 12 is a fraud. If A & M was still there they would have dominated it and been in nat'l chamopionship!

Landry Jones = Tony Romo!
                    Woodee,

I thought you were wrong because I saw L Jones actually playing well in the first half the second half he turned into Romo..

Now I agree with you.. He is just like him..

Comment

simply disgraceful. Ok quit by mid 3rd Q, stoops is such a loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X