Put up or shut up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put up or shut up!!

How good am I? Math has everything to do with it.

The cappers most likely to win tomorrow are:

LAXSFO99
    RED RAIDER 84
    DADDYD
    NEVER LOSE
    RUSTYBLADES
    WINNERS TY&B
    WOODEE
    BAMA25
    BOBOMAX
    HART ATTACK
    NONAME
    SCOOTER STEVE

The cappers most likely to lose tomorrow are:
    WHATNOT
    WILDCARD
    BRETT
    ALBATROSS
    OLDLUDS

The championship game and I don't even know who you will pick:

Likely winners are:

LAXSFO99
    RED RAIDER 84
    NEVER LOSE
    RUSTYBLADES
    WINNERS TY&B
    WOODEE
    BOBOMAX
    HART ATTACK
    DADDYD
    NONAME
    SCOOTER STEVE
    MIKLOS

Likely losers are:

BRETT
    OLDLUDS
    WHATNOT
    ALBATROSS
    TAXMAN
    PDIDDY
    DAWG2
    KDAWG
    KRICHINSKY

Seriously I stand by this and let us all do the Math Tuesday but not all on the win list will win and not all on the lose list will lose.. I stand by the majority will. So let us all get out pens and pencils ready to keep score but I am right and if you are not on the list you obviously went 3 wins and 3 losses over your last six games which excludes you from this.

I again stand by this and I don't care if your in the win list and pick all Bama or Notre Dame you the majority will win whomever that team is. Same thing for the bottom. It simply does not matter at all to me who you pick for the majority will lose..

I am right tomorrow and Kent st will win.. You guys have to decided the national championship. I had prefer the top take Bama and the bottom cappers Notre Dame..lol The thing is it doesn't matter because the majority will decide it..

Again laugh if you want..

I promise you if I am not right about this I won't quit picking but I will shut up.. I AM RIGHT..

It is all about percentages...

Comment

Red I thank the betting gods you have left me off your list with this new formula you have developed in picking how other players will do on their bets.

With all due respect my friend you speak of how it is all about percentages than you offer no statistical numbers of any kind to back that up.

You have no clue, not one speck of sand knowledge when it comes to saying which capper is going to win or lose this week with all due respect.

I am cool with you Red Raider just sounding off.

Good Luck all

Carpet

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        Red I thank the betting gods you have left me off your list with this new formula you have developed in picking how other players will do on their bets.

With all due respect my friend you speak of how it is all about percentages than you offer no statistical numbers of any kind to back that up.

You have no clue, not one speck of sand knowledge when it comes to saying which capper is going to win or lose this week with all due respect.

I am cool with you Red Raider just sounding off.

Good Luck all

Carpet
        hilarious!

Comment

how many times are you going to promise to stop posting/leave this site/shut up if you are wrong but you still come back?

its getting old.

Comment

Allow me to clarify,

I think everyone appreciates a good write up on a game but how many times are you going to say "IF I'M WRONG I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!!!!!!" and you are posting again soon (usually within days) after the loss.

Spend the time on your write ups and analysis on the games and less time on the drama.

Also, there's no need to call out specific bettors saying they will lose. Especially when you end up being wrong (again).

Comment

some funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                some funny shit
                Funny my ass did you run the numbers.. I suspect you didn't.. I would ask you to go back through all our college bowl contests and see how you would fare.. Did I say the last two games of this bowl season would? I only suggested this would win 70% of the time.. Now do the math.. you and the idiot asshole who debunks this.. Follow my formula and see how it works out.... I bet you will win 70% as I suggested... l suspect you didnt do the math..

Comment

I ran the numbers.

your likely winners for the championship game:

LAXSFO99 - L
                  RED RAIDER 84 - L
                  NEVER LOSE - L
                  RUSTYBLADES - L
                  WINNERS TY&B - W
                  WOODEE - L
                  BOBOMAX - L
                  HART ATTACK - L
                  DADDYD - L
                  NONAME - W
                  SCOOTER STEVE - W
                  MIKLOS - L

Of the 12 bettors that said that would win, only 3 did. That's only 25% correct.

Here are your likely losers stats for the championship game:

BRETT - L
                  OLDLUDS - W
                  WHATNOT - W
                  ALBATROSS - L
                  TAXMAN - L
                  PDIDDY - W
                  DAWG2 - W
                  KDAWG - W
                  KRICHINSKY - W

so the bettors that you said would lose actually went 6-3. You only got 3 out of 9 right, which is only 33% correct.

In total, you got 6 correct picks out of 21 games. - I'm no mathematician, but I'm not seeing your 70% win. Your actual, correct numbers were a whopping....

28.5%

Comment

Idiot that is one game and one day ;...... Just go back and look at all our college bowl picks and you will see I am right.. Do you just read what you want to ... Seriously dude.. I 100% challenge your weak ass mind to go back further and do the math.. You are one hell of and idiot..

Comment

Seriously, before you try and get me on the math.. I do this for a living.. You should read the whole post and not just what you want to read... AMAZING!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatNot View Post
                        I ran the numbers.

your likely winners for the championship game:

LAXSFO99 - L
                        RED RAIDER 84 - L
                        NEVER LOSE - L
                        RUSTYBLADES - L
                        WINNERS TY&B - W
                        WOODEE - L
                        BOBOMAX - L
                        HART ATTACK - L
                        DADDYD - L
                        NONAME - W
                        SCOOTER STEVE - W
                        MIKLOS - L

Of the 12 bettors that said that would win, only 3 did. That's only 25% correct.

Here are your likely losers stats for the championship game:

BRETT - L
                        OLDLUDS - W
                        WHATNOT - W
                        ALBATROSS - L
                        TAXMAN - L
                        PDIDDY - W
                        DAWG2 - W
                        KDAWG - W
                        KRICHINSKY - W

so the bettors that you said would lose actually went 6-3. You only got 3 out of 9 right, which is only 33% correct.

In total, you got 6 correct picks out of 21 games. - I'm no mathematician, but I'm not seeing your 70% win. Your actual, correct numbers were a whopping....

28.5%
                        Yep I lost that one but I am right in what I posted.. LOOK IT UP AND QUIT CRITICIZING!!

Comment

I GUESS YOU READ MY MIND FOR I NEVER PICKED BUT YET YOU GAVE ME A LOSS... HOLY SHIT YOU MAKE THE RECORDS UP...

Comment

you were all over notre dame and went on and on about how overated Alabama & the SEC was. Besides that, a no pick is a loss.

You know this

Comment

FOR THE RECORD .... I SAID IT WORKS 70% OF THE TIME AND I STILL STAND BEHIND THAT..JUST BECAUSE ONE DAY IT HITS 25% DOESN'T MEAN THE ABOVE ISN'T TRUE.. NOW SOME FUCKERS ON THIS SITE WHO ARE WAY SMARTER THAN ME SEEM TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.. HATS OFF TO THEM. I CALL THEM WEAK ASS MINDED FUCKERS AND DIDN'T FOR ONE SECOND DO ANY RESEARCH.. I CHALLENGE THEM TO GO BACK THROUGH OUR BOWL RECORDS AND PROVE ME WRONG... YES I LOST PER MY POST THAT THE MAJORITY WOULD WIN AND OR LOSE.. WHAT THIS IDIOT DID NOT REALIZE IS I WAGERED ON ALABAMA AND WAS ONE HAPPY FUCKER... READ EVERYTHING ASSHOLE... I MEAN EVERYTHING....

Comment

Working...
                              X