+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

***CONTEST WINNERS***

Email the following to bettorsworld at gmail dot com.

1) amount won
    2) username
    3) contest name
    4) link to final standings
    5) name to make check out to and address to send it to

Once everyone has sent this, we can send everything out. Less confusing this way as we can do it all at once.

Is the Mock Hilton prize based on 67 contestants (from the enrollment thread) or what?

For those of us eligible to compete for the $300.00 Super Bowl pick contest- how will that work? Would that be a seperate payout should we win or would we have to wait until after the Super Bowl to be paid for both?
    Last edited by guy; 01-10-2013 at 12:36 AM.

We started the College Bowl contest without having you buy in on it and with the understanding that it could be for bragging rights only. Totally up to you if you want to contribute something to that contest but also totally understandable if not.

dragon1952- I don't know if your post had anything to do with my post (#2). I was asking about the $300.00 Super Bowl contest that was mentioned in the enrollment thread post from 08-17-12. I was not involved with the College Bowl contest. If your post has nothing to do with me or my inquiry to the administrators- please disregard. I am hoping for an answer from the administrators before I respond to post #1 from this thread.

guy, just for the record... there were 66 contestants in the Mock Hilton Contest.

I really wasn't sure whether it was 67 or not, thanks for getting that info. to me so quickly Monroe. BOL to Woodee12 and Masked Prognosticator in the Tie Breaker this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    dragon1952- I don't know if your post had anything to do with my post (#2). I was asking about the $300.00 Super Bowl contest that was mentioned in the enrollment thread post from 08-17-12. I was not involved with the College Bowl contest. If your post has nothing to do with me or my inquiry to the administrators- please disregard. I am hoping for an answer from the administrators before I respond to post #1 from this thread.
    No...I was talking to Jeff about a totally different subject. Sorry for the confusion.

I count 65 in the mock hilton?

Quote Originally Posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
    guy, just for the record... there were 66 contestants in the Mock Hilton Contest.
    Ok 66...........you kept score so you would know.

Super Bowl bet goes to the winner only.............

So far, I have heard from Bobomax (hilton), whatnot (college gow) and charlatan (hilton).

The deadline to claim your prize will be Jan 22nd - 3pm est

I sent my contest information via e-mail on 1-11-13 (Guy) for the Hilton Contest, please check again for it and confirm reception or if you would like for me to post in the thread. Thanks again.

Just emailed my details too

Congratulations cford1, great job in the contest. I twas fun competing against the solid cappers here at Bettorsworld. I look forward to doing it again in the future (God willing), take care my friend.

I heard from -

cford - hilton
    bobomax - hilton
    guy - hilton
    charlatan - hilton
    whatnot - college gow
    masked prognosticator - college gow and hilton

If you're not listed, I didn't receive an email. The deadline for the College gow and the hilton is Jan 22nd - 3pm est .......those cpntest payouts will be processed starting on the 23rd of Jan.

The NFL gow will be after the super bowl.

Thanks, Guy. Hopefully the Mock H contest can keep growing. I write an occasional column for a site for fellow Aussie fans of American sports and put a plug in there for Bettorsworld and the contest. It's at:
    http://ussportsdownunder.com/nfl/rea...eview#comments

The checks went out....the online banking memo says delivered by Feb 4th.....but who knows. Drop me a line when you receive them.

Congrats to all the winners..............

Payment received today- Thanks a lot Jeff- look forward to the contests for next year already. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot playing this year- you have some really good people on this site. I participate with other sites but I must say that the participants here are so much more down-to-earth, humble and sensible (a very refreshing change of pace) that I enjoy seeing what's on here very much. Take care my friend and BOL to all the this weekend, Guy

Jeff, I sent you a email with all the info requested for payout NFL GOW Contest, Thanks Carpet

Has anyone else still not received anything yet?

Jeff, I sent you an email a couple of days ago about my check. I arrived in Denver at my brother's place to find out that his wife threw the check away because she thought it was junk! Any chance of re-sending it?

Hi Jeff,
    Did you receive my info for the NFL GOW contest?
    Thank you,
    WildCard

Hey Guys. I spoke with Jeff yesterday he said that due to the severe storm and his travel plans this week he will not be able to get to the payouts until the week of Feb 18th

Carpet,
    Thanks for the heads-up

Carpet and Wildcard.....checks in mail...estimated arrival 2/21....look for it and let me know when it arrives. Bobomax.....super bowl additional is on it's way...same arrival estimate 2/21.

cford - it will be awhile......going to have to straighten it out at the bank....stop payment, etc.etc.....

Hey Jeff, can you confirm that mine has been sent out? Still nothing received here :/
    Thanks!