No announcement yet.

***CONTEST WINNERS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The checks went out....the online banking memo says delivered by Feb 4th.....but who knows. Drop me a line when you receive them.

Congrats to all the winners..............

Comment

Payment received today- Thanks a lot Jeff- look forward to the contests for next year already. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot playing this year- you have some really good people on this site. I participate with other sites but I must say that the participants here are so much more down-to-earth, humble and sensible (a very refreshing change of pace) that I enjoy seeing what's on here very much. Take care my friend and BOL to all the this weekend, Guy

Comment

Jeff, I sent you a email with all the info requested for payout NFL GOW Contest, Thanks Carpet

Comment

Has anyone else still not received anything yet?

Comment

Jeff, I sent you an email a couple of days ago about my check. I arrived in Denver at my brother's place to find out that his wife threw the check away because she thought it was junk! Any chance of re-sending it?

Comment

Hi Jeff,
              Did you receive my info for the NFL GOW contest?
              Thank you,
              WildCard

Comment

Hey Guys. I spoke with Jeff yesterday he said that due to the severe storm and his travel plans this week he will not be able to get to the payouts until the week of Feb 18th

Comment

Carpet,
                  Thanks for the heads-up

Comment

Carpet and Wildcard.....checks in mail...estimated arrival 2/21....look for it and let me know when it arrives. Bobomax.....super bowl additional is on it's way...same arrival estimate 2/21.

cford - it will be awhile......going to have to straighten it out at the bank....stop payment, etc.etc.....

Comment

Hey Jeff, can you confirm that mine has been sent out? Still nothing received here :/
                      Thanks!

Comment

Jeff,

I got my check today for 1st place NFL GOW contest, thank you

Comment

Jeff,
                          Received the check today.
                          Thanks so much.
                          WildCard

Comment

Received all of my winnings. Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Jeff, I haven't gotten a response re the lost check. Any chance you can re send it? Cheers

Comment

I think I was supposed to post this when I got it and did not, but got my check over a month ago, thanks again for the contest and delivering the prize as promised.

I blew some of it on NHL Center Ice, and am eyeing up a new Philadelphia Union soccer jersey with some more, the rest goes into the piggy bank! More FREE hockey betting info coming up!

Comment

Working...
                                X