***CONTEST WINNERS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***CONTEST WINNERS***

Email the following to bettorsworld at gmail dot com.

1) amount won
    2) username
    3) contest name
    4) link to final standings
    5) name to make check out to and address to send it to

Once everyone has sent this, we can send everything out. Less confusing this way as we can do it all at once.

Is the Mock Hilton prize based on 67 contestants (from the enrollment thread) or what?

For those of us eligible to compete for the $300.00 Super Bowl pick contest- how will that work? Would that be a seperate payout should we win or would we have to wait until after the Super Bowl to be paid for both?
    Last edited by guy; 01-10-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

We started the College Bowl contest without having you buy in on it and with the understanding that it could be for bragging rights only. Totally up to you if you want to contribute something to that contest but also totally understandable if not.

Comment

dragon1952- I don't know if your post had anything to do with my post (#2). I was asking about the $300.00 Super Bowl contest that was mentioned in the enrollment thread post from 08-17-12. I was not involved with the College Bowl contest. If your post has nothing to do with me or my inquiry to the administrators- please disregard. I am hoping for an answer from the administrators before I respond to post #1 from this thread.

Comment

guy, just for the record... there were 66 contestants in the Mock Hilton Contest.

Comment

I really wasn't sure whether it was 67 or not, thanks for getting that info. to me so quickly Monroe. BOL to Woodee12 and Masked Prognosticator in the Tie Breaker this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
              dragon1952- I don't know if your post had anything to do with my post (#2). I was asking about the $300.00 Super Bowl contest that was mentioned in the enrollment thread post from 08-17-12. I was not involved with the College Bowl contest. If your post has nothing to do with me or my inquiry to the administrators- please disregard. I am hoping for an answer from the administrators before I respond to post #1 from this thread.
              No...I was talking to Jeff about a totally different subject. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

I count 65 in the mock hilton?

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
                  guy, just for the record... there were 66 contestants in the Mock Hilton Contest.
                  Ok 66...........you kept score so you would know.

Comment

Super Bowl bet goes to the winner only.............

So far, I have heard from Bobomax (hilton), whatnot (college gow) and charlatan (hilton).

The deadline to claim your prize will be Jan 22nd - 3pm est

Comment

I sent my contest information via e-mail on 1-11-13 (Guy) for the Hilton Contest, please check again for it and confirm reception or if you would like for me to post in the thread. Thanks again.

Comment

Just emailed my details too

Comment

Congratulations cford1, great job in the contest. I twas fun competing against the solid cappers here at Bettorsworld. I look forward to doing it again in the future (God willing), take care my friend.

Comment

I heard from -

cford - hilton
                            bobomax - hilton
                            guy - hilton
                            charlatan - hilton
                            whatnot - college gow
                            masked prognosticator - college gow and hilton

If you're not listed, I didn't receive an email. The deadline for the College gow and the hilton is Jan 22nd - 3pm est .......those cpntest payouts will be processed starting on the 23rd of Jan.

The NFL gow will be after the super bowl.

Comment

Thanks, Guy. Hopefully the Mock H contest can keep growing. I write an occasional column for a site for fellow Aussie fans of American sports and put a plug in there for Bettorsworld and the contest. It's at:
                              http://ussportsdownunder.com/nfl/rea...eview#comments

Comment

Working...
                              X