Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hoops 1/9/13

Post your plays thoughts here.

Had my wirte ups done, and It did not post...

Willl come back with them later--Here are my plays--

Bowling Green +3 over CMU (buy 1/2)--*** 3 unit play*** max. play for me.

Kansas -12 over ISU

Minny -1 over Illinois

Florida -19 over Georgia

Tenny -2 over Ole Miss

Line dropping on BG...down to +1.5 at some books.

Comment

Going to step put there with 3 games I like:

BUTLER +2 at St Joseph's PA: Welcome to the Atlantic Conference. St Joe is riding a 3 game win streak and has beaten # 20 ND and lost to Creighton this year. I have watched Butler play this year and they are a good basketball team they should make the dance this year. I look for Butler to clamp down on defense and win this by 8

MICHIGAN -22 at home vs Nebraska. The Corn Huskers could be the worst team in the BIG 10. NB is not a good road team at all. Michigan has been blowing out bad teams this year. Look for Michigan to keep the foot on the gas the whole game and win this by 30

ILLINOIS + 1.5 at home vs MN. I know that everyone will ask my opinion on this game so felt obligated to provide it. MN is a outstanding rebounding team, very physical. This will be the first real road test in the BIG 10 for the rodents.

The Illini play up or down to the level of opponents, the practices have hard and fast paced. Leading the nation in 3 point shot attempts look for Illinois to let it fly from the arc. In order to compete on the glass they must rebound by committee this worked vs Ohio State and it should allow them to get some transition flowing on the offensive side of the ball.

A sold out home crowd all students back, The Orange Krush in full gear this should be a fun game to watch and play. ILLINOIS by 2.

Good Luck all
      Last edited by Carpet; 01-09-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

weird, I see butler at +1.5. Was that suppose to be a +2 or did the line drop like that?
        Thanks for posting your plays. Good luck

Comment

Redsteasy thanks I miss typed that all fixed now brother

Comment

cool thanks. Thought maybe it was some crazy line movement from a player out or something. Good to know.
            Good luck!

Comment

1 more---

Louisville -10 over S Hall

For that bowling green play, they have a major revenge angle as CMU knocked them out of the MAC tourney last year. BG has played a goos schedule and I think they win this one SU.

Think KU smokes ISU too. Cyclones have not come together yet as a team. They will get run out of the gym. ISU's wins are not good so don't let the record fool you! Best win was over BYU.

Comment

Never ever play any of my bigger college hoops plays!
                Sorry guys. These are bad losers. Not even close.
                Break from hoops. I will just play carpets plays!!!

Comment

Kansas almost covers in ot. Should have lost. Lucky bank 3 to send it to ot. I hate Kansas--overrated.

Tenny stinks. Ole miss may be a sleeper in the sec.

Nice call on butler carpet !

Comment

Illinois really struggels against this MN team and lays a damn egg at home

Comment

This college hoop betting market is tough.

Hard to peg teams and motivation.

Illinois is a mystery once again as is Iowa state!

Let's keep grinding. This is not easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X