Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Arizona Bob!!

Awesome!!

AZBob.. Nice job for winning the college football Sports-bettors.com contest this year.. Also special props to Pappa for second place and Bret for 3rd.. I had a huge slide in the bowl games and ended up 4th.. It was a spirited andgreat contest.. I was glad to a part of it.. I just wanted to recognize the winners which I always try to do. I will always pay tribute to the winners because this is no easy gig and anyone that wins deserves our utmost appreciation..

That is just my opinion...

Take care guys!!

I just saw this as I used to frequent this site quite a bit...now, not so much although I do try to share some NHL picks at the monitor just to have an automated way of keeping track of my top plays. I got into a pretty good groove for the CFB season and managed not to blow it in the bowls. Can't wait for this coming season. Keep up the good picks and thanks for the comments.

Comment

AZBOB..you did a great job last year and I say let's all do it again.. I love competition and it brings out the best of my picks and if you guys want to do it again.. I AM IN..You should join us on BW also... Nice job again and you deserved to win.. You did great!!!

Comment

An outstanding accomplishment my friend- Kudos. BOL this year.

Comment

Working...
        X