Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What not.. Whats up?

Seems you have a problem with me..

I on the other hand think you are very good at picking college football. I am sorry for the dramatics but I will never ever leave this site.. Why should I .. . Seriously.

Are you suggesting that I should never post again?

I will fall back on Widestrides best all time cappers of college football and I suggest you should also.. You are very good and if you don't want me to post again then here is a news flash don't read my posts.. I mean simply ignore those posts and you won't be so upset..

Some may think on this site I am drunk/crazy or just mentally incompetent but I bet those same people who follow this site would never ever bet against me in say a twenty game stretch.. I invite you to do this and good luck with that..

Take care Whatnot because I am a fan of you!!

College Football Best Cappers
    (Minimum of 5 of the 8 College Contests, 2004 through 2011. 63 games minimum.)
    Taxman 41-25 (62.1%)
    LuckyL 62-42 (59.6%)
    miklos 48-36 (57.1%)
    Red Raider 84 37-29 (56.1%)
    Monroe Eaford 37-29 (56.1%)
    Oldluds 43.5-34.5 (55.8%)
    kbhirsch 58-46 (55.8%)
    EseDink 50-40 (55.6%)
    Woodee12 57-46 (55.3%)
    Dr. Ray 36-30 (54.5%)
    garrister 36-30 (54.5%)
    Soli 34-29 (54%)
    oakas 42-36 (53.8%)
    Sakras 55-48 (53.4%)

Know your place big guy!!!

Comment

I only posted this because you for some reason think I am shit. Funny thing is I think your great... I have no problem with you. Hey man I may seem extreme and you may not understand my ways but I will always pick you winners..

Take care Whatnot!! and I am a fan of yours..

Comment

LOL this guy.

Red Raider 84, if you want to fall back on Widestrides best all time cappers, then you should look at the full stats. If you did, you'd see that my winning percentage is actually higher than yours.

Red Raider 84 37-29 (56.1%)
        WhatNot 31-22 (58.5%)

My second place finish this year will only improve that stat.

What aggravated me was that you were calling out specific bettors saying they were certain to lose. This is not only only disrespectful, but was flat out wrong.

If you read my posts, I stated that I think we all would appreciate your knowledge and research to be put more in your writeups about the games and less about drama like "IF I'M WRONG I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN" type stuff. Its unnecessary. You have said multiple times that if you are wrong, you will leave this site. No one is asking you to leave, but don't make these promises if you are just going to post the next day with the same old stuff all over again.

I never said you were shit. I never called you any names. I really do appreciate your research and analysis on upcoming games, especially in the SEC. I just wish you would spare us the "I promise you if I am not right about this I won't quit picking but I will shut up.. I AM RIGHT.." stuff.

Do not call bettors "just stupid", or "You don't know what the fuck your doing" if they dont agree with you. Do not call out specific bettors saying they will lose. ESPECIALLY when YOU were the one that lost. And you really lost BAD bro.

Comment

Whatnot, I never said anyone was certain to lose or win. I said most likely and there were picks on both sides of the game.. Now as far as you and I go .. I will tee it up with you anytime you see fit.. but don't go behind me and make some pussy ass remark.. I will lose some and I will win some but I bet int the end I beat your weak ass.. Don't believe me..Well congrats to you on your second place finish.. I hope you do well in the future...

Comment

This is the difference between me and Pappa... I recognize your good but I am better.. Pappa would never admit that your good he would say you suck.. I disagree.. I think your really good.. I'm just better..

Take care buddy!!

Comment

Working...
            X