SEAHAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEAHAGS

While we sit at HT with seattle getting owned 20-zip, (and far from over) with all due respect to pete carroll who has turned this team around WTF is he doing?? The beast doesn't get a carry on 3rd OR 4th and 1? And then NO points right before the half? If I had the seahags here I would be livid. Matty Ice will close this deal, Falcons will move on (hope I didn't just jinx myself).

added a sea/over in 2H parlay

Comment

This game is insane. I feel the falcon meltdown about to be complete.

Comment

Smith should be fired if he loses this!

Comment

Congrats to seahawks backers. One day I will be on the team that makes the huge comeback.

Comment

A Huge exhale at the end Atlanta covers !!!!!!

Comment

Not if you had -2.5. I has them ml myself but most had 2.5 or 3 I think?

Comment

Unbelievable ending...wow! It sure looked like the Falcons had blown another one. Good call on the 2nd H hart attack.

Comment

I played the NFL Game of the week line at Atlanta -1

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                    While we sit at HT with seattle getting owned 20-zip, (and far from over) with all due respect to pete carroll who has turned this team around WTF is he doing?? The beast doesn't get a carry on 3rd OR 4th and 1? And then NO points right before the half? If I had the seahags here I would be livid. Matty Ice will close this deal, Falcons will move on (hope I didn't just jinx myself).
                    \\

You came as close to jinxing a game as possible Heart Attack hence the name good win
                    Last edited by Carpet; 01-13-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

I think it was at -1 for like 3 hrs this week. If you got that you were lucky.
                      I had seahawks and man they had that game. Unreal comeback.

Comment

I have been spouting off about Atlanta all week. I did bet them when the line came out at -1 and also had a couple of teezers with them. I can't believe that after they answered that first Seattle drive in 2H with a TD of their own that they then became so predictable and couldn't make a tackle. I could see "fold" all over them. Ryan was terrible until the final drive and Bryant saved their ass.

Just like the NBA, usually a team getting pounded early makes some kind of comeback so I felt good about Sea/OV in 2H. But Atlanta better do a better job of play calling & tackling next round cuz SF will hammer them if they play like they did in 4Q in this one.

Comment

Working...
                        X