RestEasy NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Playoffs

Putting this in early. Grabbed it last night about to fly out now so nt sure the movement since then.

Almost superbowl time!

9ers -3
    ravens +9
    25% of spread bet on ravens ml

Will probably add a little why i think this later.

Holy shit.....49er's now -4.5 at many places!

Comment

Just got home and wow it is 4.5 now! Figured itd move which is why i grabbed it right away but not this fast.
      Balt also now 8.5.

The ml i grabbed was +340 btw.

Good luck.
      Oh also got a teaser at +4, +16. But at current line i'd wait to see if it drops to 4 to take a +3 tease.

Comment

Up to -5 now.

Comment

It's back to -4 and 9. Going to likely do this all week.

Comment

I think it will be closer than many think.
            What do you think the line would have been if Atlanta held the lead and won by 7 or so over seattle. Same or closer to a pk?

Public is driving this early movement I think. I can see the sharp big money bettors driving it back to a bit to -3 or -3.5 before kickoff. My magic number is 6 on atlanta at this point. If it goes there , which I doubt bc of the book's middle exposure, I may play Atlanta.
            Last edited by woodee12; 01-15-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Also, I am looking hard at the under in the sf-Atlanta game too. Think ne-ravens goes over but sf staying under. All over last week should lead to at least one under this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                Also, I am looking hard at the under in the sf-Atlanta game too. Think ne-ravens goes over but sf staying under. All over last week should lead to at least one under this weekend.
                All over last week made up for all under the weekend before.

Really can't peg the total on the atlanta/sf game.
                If atlanta won by 7+ it'd be closer to pick. But If's don't mean much of anything cause they didn't. Truth is Atlanta has trouble with mobile QB's and SF is similar to seattle with a lesser defense.

I agree it's likely the public pushing this line right now and sharp money generally waits until just before game time. But I don't care about that I care about what I think not who's money goes where.

Comment

SO I like this teaser as well. Line dropped on baltimore so the tease goes
                  Balt +14.5, under 58

Why i had picked balt +9

The perception initially is that baltimore will get killed by the unstoppable, amazing, at home new england patriots. But that is not true. Truth is these two teams play each other closer.
                  Baltimore and New England played this regular season with a ravens win of 31-30 @ baltimore. The last 4 times these teams met up previously were all in New England. Of course same spot last year with ravens losing 23-20 off a flubbed field goal (revenge? maybe). Then in 2010 by the exact same score. Then in the playoffs for the 09-10 season where the ravens knocked NE out of the playoffs. Then in 09 with the ravens losing by 6.
                  This is not new territory for Flacco, playing in the AFC Championship nor playing @ new england and like Matt Ryan this is the hurdle that this team keeps falling over.

Pats will be looking to cover Smith who torched denver on those big plays. If the ravens are smart they can run off the coverage and leave the middle open for pitta and bolden. Also, look for the dump pass to rice. That is a lot of ground for the pats to cover. Other side, gronk out lets the ravens focus on hernandez, the bigger threat of welker. Lloyd will be a question mark if he can make the plays he's been expected to make all year and pats could find solid ground in their run game. Both teams are weak against the pass with the pats giving up the 29th most per game and ravens 17th. Pats are 9th against the run with the ravens 20th.

I believe these two are closer matched and experienced enough to make this a great game that falls under a td. Enjoy.

Why i picked SF -3
                  This is a little simpler. I believe in Collin Kaepernick. San Fran is 4th against the run and 4th against the pass in defense. Atlanta is 21st and 23rd respectively. Atlanta however is 6th in passing offense and 29th in rushing. San Fran 23rd and 4th. Matt Ryan needs to play mistake free football and even then they need to find a way to run against this san fran team.

Atlanta also has to guard against the mobile QB. Here they have trouble. They have given up too many yards to wilson (60) and newton (116 and 86) when they played. Add to that what kap can do (and did against green bay) plus frank gore. Could be a long day for atlanta's defense.
                  Travel doesn't worry me. 2 east coast trips this season to New England and to the Jets. Both they played excellent.
                  Atlanta's offense will be going another top defense can they overcome that two weeks in a row? Overcome a team that stopped aaron rodgers twice? I don't believe it for a second.

Kaepernick o 239.5yds -120

atlanta gave up 385 to wilson, 222 to josh freeman and 443 to stafford. Kap has gone over 240 his last 3 games including that rout in seattle.
                  Last edited by resteasy; 01-20-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

5-1 losing only the prop by a couple yards. Great day.
                    SUPER HAR-BOWL.
                    already at sf-4

Comment

Excellent. I liked the Niners and didn't think the Pats would cover, but was surprised at how they got mauled. Pats and Falcons both SHUTOUT in the second half!

Comment

Working...
                      X