Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colege Hoops Tuesday 1/15

COLLEGE HOOPS-- not colege

No Plays yet for me but looking at Cinnci -7 over Depaul and will probably play it soon.

Huge stat I just saw....Depaul was out rebounded 26-46 vs. conn last game. Cinnci is 2nd in the nation in rebounding at 43.4 rb/game. 3rd in the country with 267 offensive rebounds.

This one may get ugly if Cinnci locks down on depaul's scorer, Brandon Young.

Lean on UNI +13 over Creighton too.

Any plays tonight guys? I whiffed on Baylor last night falling for the +11 points as they got smoked at KU.

Cinnci is a strong play for me also Woodee, Depaul sucks this year.

Looking at a few more plays will post soon

Comment

Cinnci is my only play today Line is -7
      Last edited by Carpet; 01-15-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I'm following you guys on Cincy. Saw that one, and then happy to see both of you like also. I'm playing Kentucky(-13) to get things rolling again. They have been lackluster to start this SEC season, Tennesee just what the doctor ordered. Smaller plays on Wiscy +10.5, hoping they can keep Indy from running, or it's over. On that note I am playing the under also(133). Will either hit both, or lose both, which is why I am parlaying them. Good Luck guys, and thanks for keeping this CB thread alive Woodee and Carpet, as I need all the help I can get.

Comment

Glad to have you aboard Oldduds a solid capper indeed. Not many basketball cappers here but there are a few select good ones for sure.

My wife of 28 years asked me why is your screen name Carpet at your betting site?

I said because "The Carpet always covers"

Lets make some money in hoops this year my friends

Comment

I hear you guys.
            First nice call on wiscy oluds! Didn't see that coming!

There are few hoops cappers left here. I grind it out myself. Big 10-big12.
            Never making much but enjoying it.

If you'd play my leans this year you'd be happy. I swear I am 12-1 on those!

Let's keep the insight coming. For the most part, we are all Midwest hoops cappers so let's keep the info flowing!

Comment

Working...
            X