Chip Kelly moves next years Super Bowl odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly moves next years Super Bowl odds

Radio report sez the Eagles moved from 40-1 to 25-1 upon hire of Chip Kelly as new coach.

I don't know why, there will certainly be a learning curve that he has to go through getting familiar with the pro game and his job as a Head Coach in the pro game. Philly will have to be patient during this period to a certain extent but with the medicrity from all the player movement they allow in the league- it shouldn't be near as long as it probably should be.

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
      I don't know why, there will certainly be a learning curve that he has to go through getting familiar with the pro game and his job as a Head Coach in the pro game. Philly will have to be patient during this period to a certain extent but with the medicrity from all the player movement they allow in the league- it shouldn't be near as long as it probably should be.
      Excellent info Guy and I agree with you 100%

How can one Coach hire move the line that much? I guess it just shows up as garbage money in the long run anyway

Philly at 25-1 to win the super bowl. May I put bell ringers out front of every store that will gladly accept any and all Philly bets at 25-1 ?

Comment

I think Vegas is covering their ass because a lot of action is going to come down on Philly. I think even 40-1 is a bad value.

Comment

philly overvauled is nothing new. As masked said people will make the bet thinking the oregon offense will directly transfer to philly which it will not. They'll likely forget about oregon's lack of defense or that this isn't college.
          The problems there will take more than 1 season to cover.

I'm curious how low the Brown's win total will be. If it's low like 5 I'd take the over. Think they can make it respectable this coming year

Comment

resteasy- agree with you on the Browns. Cleveland wil no doubt do better offensively next year and that should translate to over 5 (if it's 5). They may even be one of the surprise teams next year and make a playoff run.

Comment

not in that division. brownies will be a bit better but no playoff spot for them in 2013. eagles should be a good under play if they are around .500, division too balanced.

Comment

As an Eagles fan Im still trying to figure out if Chip Kelly is a Steve Spurrier or Jimmy Johnson hire. Whatever happens this season won't be boring. Kansas City will find out what Andy Reid is all about in about 3 years.

My favorite hire so far is Marc Trestman and the Bears. Tremendous NFL pedigree and a proven winner as head coach of a pro football team.

Comment

Working...
                X