Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge board Saturday in college hoops-who do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge board Saturday in college hoops-who do you like?

My first play is duke -11 over Maryland. I think they route the terps at home off that loss. Super square play but I think duke by 18-20.

More to follow...

Expected more out of Minnesota once conference play started.
    Going with a small play Minnesota +3 over Wisky.
    If Minnesota looses they could drop out of the rankings.

Comment

Like Minny too. One of my plays also.
      The rest--

Minny +3 over Wiscy

Arizona State +3 over UCLA

Arizona -14 over USC

Duke line above is actually 12. Moved right before I bought the 1/2 to 11.

I think Arizona is my fav play as they demolish USC at home.

Baylor -13 over TCU

ML Parlay--Iowa State/Notre Dame
      ML parlay --Lville/San Diego State

Eastern Kentucky +5.5 over Belmont

Okie +13.5 over KU

All for now. Chalky plays for me but I think the lines are good to lay the points today in some of these games.

Comment

Today I like 4 games

MARQUETTE - 8.5 over Providence: This Marquette team can flat out play some basketball.

NW -1.5 over Nebraska: NB has got to be the worst team in the Big 10, There is no way the corn huskers will be able to stop the deliberate offence of NW. Wait until you see the 315 lb center NB will put in. He is white, slow and I cant believe he can jump more than 2 inches.

MN +3 over Wisky: This game has me worried a bit, Wisky is super tough at home and they play a very deliberate slow style of play, they really do not get to shook on offense. MN has just to many horses and the guard play will be the key to the gophers winning this game.

Missouri-12 over Vandy. Tread lightly on this pick, Bowers is still questionable for this game but he just might play. The speed of Missouri should be enough to win this by 20.

Comment

Our Minny play scares me a bit but going to stick with it. I think Wiscy got out to a good start but I do not think they are as taleted as Bo;s teams of the past. Minny is still underrrated in my eyes, so thats the main reason for my play on them.
          If Minny can make the big tourney, they may be a sleeper going in.

Comment

Northern Illinois with 4 points with 16 minutes left to play. Losing 20-4. That defines bad!!!

Comment

That first half score looks like what teams played to
              before they cut the bottoms out of the peach baskets. Ha, ha....

One play tonight: Wyoming -6.5 over Air Force
              Since the start of the year Wyoming has followed a loss
              with a win and cover. Look for the same tonight.

Comment

Today I like 4 games

MARQUETTE - 8.5 over Providence: This Marquette team can flat out play some basketball. WON

NW -1.5 over Nebraska: NB has got to be the worst team in the Big 10, There is no way the corn huskers will be able to stop the deliberate offence of NW. Wait until you see the 315 lb center NB will put in. He is white, slow and I cant believe he can jump more than 2 inches. lost

MN +3 over Wisky: This game has me worried a bit, Wisky is super tough at home and they play a very deliberate slow style of play, they really do not get to shook on offense. MN has just to many horses and the guard play will be the key to the gophers winning this game. WON

Missouri-12 over Vandy. Tread lightly on this pick, Bowers is still questionable for this game but he just might play. The speed of Missouri should be enough to win this by 20. UP 48-16 at half

Comment

3-1 today

Comment

woods, nice call on AZ......I parlayed it with Belmont -5 (no reason for Belmont whatsoever) and the SB under.

Comment

I have had a great day today. I stepped back to small units but still hit most of my plays.
                      Still beats the crap out of listing. Oklahoma by a half point was the highlight!

Still think this betting thing is unbeatable overall but a hell if a fun ride for a hobby!

Comment

Great job woodee and Carpet. Keep it going!

Comment

Thanks alot woodee12. I dont play college hoops but after reading your picks I played a 3 team parlay. Duke minny and arizona state. All 3 hit. Thanks for the insight now I will play it all on the niners minus 3 1/2. Keep it up.

Comment

Today I am taking Illinois +7

Comment

Working...
                            X