Clear All

Vernon davis over 3.5 receptions. Playing it

Comment

Torrey Smith - Longest reception OV 28.5 yds -130

Comment

" Ravens to kick off first " YESSSSS!!!!! winner winner chicken dinner

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
          " Ravens to kick off first " YESSSSS!!!!! winner winner chicken dinner
          That is some serious capping good win

Comment

vernon davis

Vernon most obvious bet of the year, covered at half time, Alex Smith to the rescue?

Comment

SF -7 2H really really looks like a sucker bet. That line is purely public.

I'm on Baltimore +7 2H

Baltimore gets 2H kickoff. Baltimore has been driving on them. Baltimore's D has tighten up in the red zone. That's just a bunch of points.

Comment

Who had the prop bet for power failure?

Comment

@carpet- I have been curious about who defers and who wants those opening kickoffs for several weeks since I play alot of props each week in the NFL and figured it would be a SB prop. resteasy was the one that found the stats for me & I hope he cashed as well. It was my biggest play of the post season. All the data pointed to a Raven kickoff and I was so relieved when Ray Lewis couldn't get it out of his mouth fast enough to defer after they won the toss. So thanks resteasy, I thought I was on to something, and luckily this time I didnt get screwed over or crossed up.

Comment

@carpet- I have been curious about who defers and who wants those opening kickoffs for several weeks since I play alot of props each week in the NFL and figured it would be a SB prop. resteasy was the one that found the stats for me & I hope he cashed as well. It was my biggest play of the post season. All the data pointed to a Raven kickoff and I was so relieved when Ray Lewis couldn't get it out of his mouth fast enough to defer after they won the toss. So thanks resteasy, I thought I was on to something, and luckily this time I didnt get screwed over or crossed up.
                    Congrats on your win with the coin toss kinda like throwing a dart

Comment

I didn't wager on the coin toss at all.

Comment

Good stuff man. Yes, I did place the wager on baltimore kicking off and was easy money to start the game.
                        Glad it all worked out for us

Comment

Working...
                        X