I Don't Know About You Guys, But.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Know About You Guys, But.....

I just got a personal email from Stu "The Source" Feiner! And guess what????? He ALREADY has the super bowl winner and will let me in on it for ONLY $399.00! And should this guaranteed winner NOT win, I will receive the rest of February absolutely FREE! Can you believe my luck?? I also am being given a special opportunity (not available to everyone) to get ONE FULL YEAR of "The Source's" personal platinum selections for a mere $1,500.00!

I tell you guys, honestly, I never ever thought this could happen to me! And maybe, just maybe, Stu will allow me to subscribe to a year's worth of ALL internet AND personal plays for only $25,000.00!!

I am on cloud nine right now! So don't expect to be seeing me post here after a few months as I will be relaxing on the island paradise I plan to be buying with the millions I am on the verge of winning!

hart attack,
    What a small world!
    I met Stu today. He asked me if I "want fries with that?"

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
      I just got a personal email from Stu "The Source" Feiner! And guess what????? He ALREADY has the super bowl winner and will let me in on it for ONLY $399.00! And should this guaranteed winner NOT win, I will receive the rest of February absolutely FREE! Can you believe my luck?? I also am being given a special opportunity (not available to everyone) to get ONE FULL YEAR of "The Source's" personal platinum selections for a mere $1,500.00!

I tell you guys, honestly, I never ever thought this could happen to me! And maybe, just maybe, Stu will allow me to subscribe to a year's worth of ALL internet AND personal plays for only $25,000.00!!

I am on cloud nine right now! So don't expect to be seeing me post here after a few months as I will be relaxing on the island paradise I plan to be buying with the millions I am on the verge of winning!
      What was the pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        What was the pick?
        Depends on whether the time you call ends in an odd or even number.

Comment

"The Pick" has now been narrowed down to either SF or Baltimore as I paid a $200 down payment.

Comment

Did you get your free bottle of Deer Antler Spray?

Comment

YES! And it was on a special this week only....4 easy payments of only $39.95!! Can one guy get any luckier??

Comment

Hart attack, what's really scary is the idea that there is probably someone out here that will buy what this degenerate is selling.

"If you want good service- serve youself."

Comment

Now that's funny.

Comment

Stu's LOCK was SF btw

Comment

Working...
                    X