NFL Game of the week contest FINAL TALLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Game of the week contest FINAL TALLY

Thank you Bettors World for hosting the NFL Game of the week contest where the best cappers in the world come here to compete. Thank you Tax Man for a great job as administrator.

This year was no different than last year with every game coming down to last second plays. The only difference this year was that I found myself on the positive side of things. A few years ago Jeff wrote an article about finding the right side of a play I found that article and read it 10 times before the season started.

To hit 73.8% over a 21 game span is not unheard of this was some serious competition from all over the world.

It makes me feel proud to be a member here at Bettors World since 1998 and I finally come in 1st place. You do not know what it means to me. I take pride in beating the book.

After 15 years it is all coming together.

Carpet "The Carpet always covers"

Kudos to you carpet. That was some great handicapping. This was my first year on this site I wish I would have found it sooner. Are there any other sites that have similar contests ??

Comment

Congrats Carpet. Can you post a link to the article of Jeff's? We could all use a study session!

We should do a March Madness Bracket Contest.

Comment

Great job man!
        It's a tough contest and was a tough year. Keep it up for next year (cause hopefully I bounce back and make it a challenge for you again )

Comment

Congrats Carpet . Im relatively new here but have already learned there are certain entries you need to give credence to and I am always looking for your Name and Selections . Best of luck in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X