Tuesday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hoops

A bunch of good games today. Mich-msu, Florida-UK.

What do you guys think?

I am leanign Florida and Mich State myself.

I'm kinda gun-shy lately for posting my picks. But what the heck, I'll chime in. My fav for the card is Rutgers -5, they have been playing well, and Seton Hall just not in same category. Probably go with Florida, going to watch line, hope drops under 10. Not likely to touch the MIch/MichSt game, just a lean toward the Wolverines. Looking at Villanova getting 7 at Cincy, if goes up at all, may grab a little. GL fellas.

Comment

Just took MSU +2 Should be a hellava game.

Comment

what a horrible time of year for sports....I'm too bored....I'm going with your POD "The Hall"! GL to us!

Comment

Ended up 3 teaming Fla/Villanova/Mich buying 3 pts on @ ending up FLA-7.5/Vill+11/Mich+1.5. Then my only single I got Rutgers -4 to smack Seton Hall. And yes, I agree about the boredom, looking forward to some MLB, if I don't lose all my bank first, bad bad streak here....

Comment

how can we lose? two negatives = positive

Comment

I tailed you on Michigan State +2. Back to +1 now.

I think Florida smokes UK but I am also very gun shy.

Other leans--

James Madison ML--maybe would ml parlay them with Florida??
              Seton Hall +5
              Mizzou State +5--weird line.

GL guys!

Comment

I meant to bet rutgers but bet seton hall by total mistake...and won......not sure how I should feel about cashing by betting the wrong team

Comment

That is gotta feel nice! I continue my slide, have the parlay alive yet, but not very optimistic anymorw.

Comment

I still feel like I lost, even when I cashed. I can't even click on the correct team that I want.

Comment

Hey, I'll give ya'all plenty of time to jump on the other side of this one, meaning the way I've been picking, it may be a sure thing I grabbed just this one for tomorrow night already, and going LARGE Syracuse -4 at UCONN. This may be the second account I empty in the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping for some good news by the end of the week, so I can replenish my hobby. Meaning I've been laid off since November, but looking good for going back to work. All this extra time on my hands hasn't resulted in my picking any better. Maybe put too much thought into things. It's a tuff business. So I may be gone for a bit if Syracuse don't cover, but hopefully not for too long. Good Luck Gents!

Comment

Thats what I kinda think. The more you think about it, the more losers you pick. Usually the gut pick is the right pick like Carpet says.

I backed off last nigth and made 1 bet with Mich State, but went 3-0 on my leans.

Also, over at the BW sports monitor, I make picks without any research in the morning. Right now I am +2100 and in 2nd place over there. Go figure.

I was looking atConn myself, but its a hard game to cap. Both teams are up and down.

Comment

Working...
                        X