Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Hoops

Looking over the card now....

Watch this "trap" line....Miami-fl -6 over FSU. All bets are on Mia so far as they should be, but line is dropping. just went to -5.5. FSU is bad and if MIA is a force. I am looking at the dog but hard to justify a play either way.

I am going to play Vandy at home vs. tenny. Maybe ML if its low enough.

I am going to play Illinois tonight -8 at home. The Seniors of Illinois have never beat Purdue and it is time.

I like the way the Seniors of Illinois have been playing especially on Defense. If Illinois doubles down on Purudes Big man they should be able to control the glass. Illinois will not be out toughed at home this game they are ready to play. Big game for Illinois and Groce will have them ready.

Illinois by 15

Comment

A few Small plays for me tonight---

Northern Iowa +3 (bought 1/2) over Creighton---UNI is hot, winners of thier last 3. They beat Witchy State on thier home floor a few weeks back. I think uni wins SU. Public fade too as everyone is on Creighton.

Florida State +6 over Mia-FL--just bc this line smells funny.

Air Force +4 over UNLV

Vandy -130 pk opver tenny. ML play.

Utah +3 over ASU

GL Guys. These are all just small plays for me. Of the bunch I like UNI the best.

Comment

Good Luck fellas with all your picks tonight.

I am loading up on Illinois tonight factoring in all things my gut tells me that these Seniors will not lose this game. They have never beat Purdue and they are hungry to do that.

Purdue is a tuff team very physical and they try to impose that on you. Watching Illinois play the last two games they seem to be coming together especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Last game Purdue out tuffed Illinois leading by 2 points with a minute to play and won by 6. Illinois has not forgot that lesson Purdue taught them when it comes to toughness.

This game will be a foul festival and Illinois shoots right about 72% as a team from the line.

Some times you just have to go with your gut feeling, after hours of study on this game my gut says Illinois by 10 my math says Illinois by 15

Comment

Illinois wins by 20

Comment

good call carpet, I admit I don't know diddley about hoops so I took some of these tidbits with some gut feelings and hit a 5 team parlay. A money line parlay of course, no way I could ever beat five numbers and all of them would have covered except for Duke. I may do more of these ML parlays.

Comment

Working...
            X