Tuesday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hoops

Took a little break over the weekend and played lightly. Made a couple bucks but nothing big. Back to the grind!

Tuesday--

Mizzou State +7 over Northern Iowa--UNI has been streaking but this is a tough spot. Mizz State knocked off Indy State at home last week and I think they can do it again to UNI. This should be a low scoring game and I will take the points with the dog. My top play of the day.

Lots of good matchups today including indy-mich state. I am rooting for Indy as I hate MSU and Izzo--should be a battle!

Playing St Louis -2 (bought 1/2 pt) at home vs VA Commomwealth. St Louis has been really tough at home.

Comment

Made a deposit to play Marquette -6 at Seton Hall. Haven't played since busted last week. Took a break, hoping to come back fresh! Pulling for Indy 2nite too, but no wager.

Comment

3 team parlay buying 3 pts each.
        Pays 3-1
        Marquette -2.5
        Miami -5
        NC State -5

Comment

Adding.
          Ga tech +4 over unc. Waiting for it to get to 4.

Played st Louis/ nc st ml parlay too.

Gl guys. Go Indy. No wager for me on it either.

Do like the under 66 Indy/msu first half too. May bite on that.

Comment

I have been all over the board tonight looking at games and they all look tight.

There is one game that jumped off the Floor at the Carpet. It tips off at 8 central

# 24 VCU + 2.0 at St Louis

Here is how I see it.. These two teams play opposite styles of play completely opposite.

I have been watching VCU this year 7-1 on the Road. This team can score a bunch of points in a hurry.

I am thinking that VCU is ranked 24 for a reason and St Louis is about to have the magic leave the air

Good Luck all.

Comment

I have zero money on this game w Indy. But the last time I checked you have a pivot foot in hoops. When you pick it up, it's called traveling! The refs blow izzo or vice versa. Basic hoops. These refs have no balls ( or they are in izzos mouth?)

Comment

I don't know if the rest of you feel this way, but the college
                game has taken on similar aspects to the pros and I don't
                like it. It's no longer a step and a half, it's now 2 and sometimes
                2 and a half steps. Also, the soft fouls at the end of games.
                Refs know the other team needs to foul, so they blow the whistle
                in anticipation of contact.
                Last edited by Krichinsky; 02-19-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X