Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS + 9.5 at Ohio State Sunday

The line opens -9.5 Ohio State at home vs Illinois

The buckeyes look like a totally different team from the Illinois 72-57 win over them at Illinois this year.

Ohio State has really been playing some good basketball as of late where as alternately Illinois has not.

Illinois last game vs Iowa was the worst performance by a team I have seen in 7 years and they lost by 7 points felt like 30. I look for Coach Groce of the Illini to light a fire on his team to just play hard.

9.5 is to many points for me to pass up. My numbers came in 71-64 Ohio State and Illinois 72-67.

I know Illinois is the kiss of death when it comes to betting them through out the year. Hard team to figure out, but so is the entire Big 10 conference.

My point is this John Groce has always been known as a coach to get the most out of his teams at the right time. That right time is called the dance and this game is very important for Illinois.

Illinois matches up well with Ohio State player to player this should be a good game.

Illinois + 9.5

Too many 3pt attempts by Paul today. Makes
    it harder to assess Oh. State's chances for a
    first round win, but agree they are over rated.
    Still looks like Miny and the Illini are in, but maybe
    both seeded outside 10?

Comment

Different subject, but my early dark horse is Memphis.

Comment

I watched Illinois today and also watched that classic game of Indy and Michigan and came away thinking there is a marked contrast in level of play.

Illinois is playing like a two wheel spoke and Indiana and Michigan have 6 spokes

Comment

Working...
        X