Alabama's Trifecta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama's Trifecta

It's kinda funny now that you are thinking clearly for the first time in quite a while how you see things very differently.. Even though I am a loyal and devoted Bama fan I probably always gave them the hardest time ever just maybe to save face if they lost. Honestly I knew they were among the best the last few seasons I tried to to tell you they would lose one or two just in case that they did.

Shameful at best..... and actually quite pathetic...

I make no predictions yet but they of course are going to be loaded again and among the elite of college football. I honestly think if they were to get by the trip to College Station the schedule is very favorable.

I hope to serve you all better in the future and go back to when RR84 was RR84 and that my friends has been quite a while... It is very different being sober for the first time in years.. It has been a long hard road and my hope is I will be able to say this to you next year at this time..

Take care!! RR84

A trifecta would be kinda awesome though.. Be good guys!!

Welcome back RED RAIDER.

It takes a lot of guts to admit you have been dealing with a problem and you have mastered it. Everyone and I mean Everyone goes through struggles in life so you are not alone.

Comment

Thank you very much Carpet.. It is very good to hear things like that and I very much appreciate the support. Hey, I am only in the very beginning of a long battle. Football season will be my biggest test. I don't know when I have watched a Saturday night game sober.. It has been a while.. But thank you so much for your support..I really appreciate it.

Hey ...Brick by Brick my brother..

RR84

Comment

Working...
      X