Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodee I am liking your Washington State play THE LINE IS + 3

Washington State in a 1 point thriller.

San Diego State Aztecs -4.0 vs Boise State Broncos. I am taking SD State to win by 6

OK That is all of my picks for the tonight's card

Comment

Wash St vs Wash seems to always be a battle but Wash always seems to find a way to come out on top. The series history favors the Huskies and Wash St's 1-9 road record doesn't instill much confidence either. I think Wash wins by 5 or 6.

Comment

BIG 10 THURSDAY

I have watched the Big 10 beat the hell out of each other for 2 months so another 3 days wont change my views.

For the 1st round there isn't much separating each team from another with the exception of Michigan. Let's take a look at the 4 games

Penn State + 14.5 vs Michigan. Michigan is in my opinion one of the best teams in the Big 10. Penn is a gritty bunch and could just hang around that magic number of 15

Illinois +2 vs Minnesota .I do not know what to make of this game. I do know the gophers got a player back who they needed for this game. Tubbys squad is dangerous. Illinois is a mystery, I got to roll with John Groce to fire this team up

Purdue -5.5 over NB This spread should be more like 8

Iowa -9.5 over Northwestern. The wildcats are thin but these kids can bring it with 6 players, Being at home (CHICAGO) I got to take the under dog

Comment

Wash st may get to 3.5 actually. I am going to keep waiting.

Our ball st call was brutal. I really like that play on paper!

Comment

I heard groce on the radio today and he seemed calm and confident. Will be a good battle.

Comment

I wonder how many of you who took Wash St went to bed thinking it was over.

Comment

3-1 yesterday (Ball state a real head scratcher)

The other games dead center on.

Comment

Two for me today.
                  Iowa St -1 over Ok
                  S. Miss -5.5 over UAB

If all goes well, will add Baylor +2.5 over Ok St.

Comment

I went to bed before Washington State even started. Glad I did as I would have been ticked after the 1st half!

1-2 for me here on posted plays.

Tuesday--

I am leaning Iowa State myself, The only thing that scares me is if they come out cold from 3-point land. Yes, they can hit them in bunches, but this team is built around the 3 and running and when it does not work, you see what Okie did to them in Norman. On the other hand, ISU smoked Okie in Ames too. Tough call. I am still breaking it down for now but will be back. I am an ISU homer too so its gard for me to make a call when I know who I "want" to win!

Comment

Here are my early plays today

ILLINOIS + 2 vs Minny : Illinois usually plays good at the United Center, Illinois by 6

NW + 10 vs Iowa: I am laying with the 6 man dog

Purdue - 6 vs NB This line should be 8 time to Boiler up.

K State -7 over Texas. My numbers show K State by 10

Marquette - 2 over ND. Numbers show Mqt by 7

Comment

Iowa/NW UNDER 56.5 (1st Half)

Iowa State -1 over OKIE....Gotta go with my heart. I think ISU is the better team and that will win out in the end. Lotsd of bets on ISU tho, which is one of my red flags I usually go against. ISU by 3.

Boston College +2 over GT--BC finished hot.

Cinnci + over GTown--Probably will play this if it gets to +6 by tip.

Comment

Well, as I typed it dropped to +4.5 at most books--I grabbed the +5 before it disapperaed

Cinnci +5 over GTown--Fade of the public money on the Hoyas in the first game of the day.

Comment

Carpet, like that play on K. State a lot. May go there instead
                            of my Baylor lean.
                            Let's go Cyclones!
                            May not get much work done the next two days. ha, ha.

Comment

G'town -4.5 LARGE, will determine whether I play rest of the day

Comment

Illinois wins a thriller straight up huge shot by brandon paul at the end

Comment

Working...
                                X