Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bettorsworld Bracket Challenge at ESPN now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bettorsworld Bracket Challenge at ESPN now!

I set up a Bettorsworld only Bracket Challenge on ESPN. Get your entries in now and we can decide on an entry fee or just play for fun. You'll have to register at ESPN if you are not already registered there. You can just import one of your current brackets with them if you already have filled one out there. They allow TEN brackets. Choose just one for BW. The link below should take you right to our Private Group. GL! Pass the word. Maybe Jeff can send out an email to the list.

The Details:

Play Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com.

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win a $10,000 Best Buy gift card. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights among your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now:
    http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...n-invite-email

On mobile:
    http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...n-invite-email

Group: Bettorsworld Bracket
    Password: BW
    Last edited by widestrides; 03-20-2013, 07:12 AM.

I will copy this and post it to a Mock Hilton post and that will send an email to all those folks.

Maybe $5 each. I can handle payments by PayPal if I can be trusted. Jeff may prefer not to get involved.

PayPal me at [email protected]

Or we just play for free or if someone knows a sponsor who might put up some $ or some product or gift.
    Last edited by widestrides; 03-20-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

We've got 4 so far.

Pass the word. I posted in the Mock Hilton thread thinking it would send an email to all subscribed there, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe it runs out after a few weeks.

Comment

lets see if I can get into espn

Comment

I aint in not on espn should have taken it to Yahoo

Comment

I just joined the espn bracket for bw. Except my login over there is gregory 4382453. I am in for the entry fee whatever it is but I will have to mail it i dont have paypal. Let me know how much and where to send it. I am infor that amount even if the tournament is in progress. Kansas all the way

Comment

Looks like we will just play for fun unless we hear from everyone that we want to go $5, or if anyone has a Rich Uncle or Sugar Daddy to put up a prize.

You in Carpet? Most say ESPN is the easiest and best one to enter. Just follow the link above. Are you registered there?

GL!

Comment

Working...
                X