NCAA Tourney Picks and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tourney Picks and Discussion

I don't think I am going to touch a favorite in this first round, Thursday/Friday.

Here's what I have so Far--

Oregon +4 over Okie State
    Nova +4 over UNC----------------I am waiting on this as I expect the line to go up.
    Belmont +5 over Arizona
    Iowa State +1.5 over ND
    Colorado State +3 over Mizzou
    Witchy State +5 over PItt
    Colorado +2 over Illinois

The 2 favs I like to win SU are VCU and Wiscy. I may ML parlay them.

Other than that, I cannot lay points with anyone as I have gone ove it back and forth. Harder than capping it, is picking a bracket!

What do you guys like?

Here is my line up so far

ILLINOIS -1.5 vs Colorado. Illinois looks very focused today shooting around the University of Texas Floor. Illinois should win this game by 10.

Missouri -2 vs Colorado State. Missouri beat Illinois this year and will have to much speed for State over a 40 minute span.

SD State +11 vs Michigan. No defense by any team and the jack rabbits only hope to stay close is fast pace they play favoring the over and the spread.

Cinci + 3 vs Creighton. Wrong team favored here

Georgetown -13.5 vs Florida Gulf Coast. Just why is that line so low? I am taking Gtown to destroy them.

Comment

Like that sd st play. Actually rethinking my colo st play too as I agree with your take on it.

Cinnci looks tempting too.

Comment

Illinois is a favorite by 1 point tomorrow over Colorado.

They say the PAC-12 player of the year for Colorado will be matched up on Brandon Paul of Illinois. I do not believe that Andre Robinson has the lateral quickness to stop Paul on any left to right moves. If Paul is aggressive he will have Robinson in foul trouble early.

You can tell a lot about a team in watching the movements. Illinois seems very loose as a team. Mentality focused but physically Loose. This is always a good sign.

Colorado is not going to stop Illinois from shooting the long ball they just wont. If Illinois is hitting the shots from outside this game is over fast. If the shots fail to fall for Illini this could be a grind out terrible game. Colorado would like nothing more to a 43-40 type game.

Illinois has to much talent on this team to lose to Colorado. They are being coached up and the Seniors are not ready to call it quits.

Illinois is going to win this game.

Comment

ILLINI WIN

Comment

wow....they damn near blew it. They were down by at least 5 late in the game after going into the H up by 16.

Comment

Illinois is a 7 point dog

The guards are small at Miami hard to believe when you look at the length and girth of Miami.

If Illinois can hit the outside shot they will be in this game. If not defense will be key.

This is a interesting match up. Illinois has shown they can beat any team out there on any given day combine that with Coach Groces magic as a Leader at tourney time Illinois may just catch that magical spark.

Groce is known to produce great results in the tourney and this is beyond a doubt the best team (talent wise) he has ever had to coach in his young career.

I am taking Illinois 75-74

Comment

I like the FL GC total over. These guys will run & gun and are very athletic. Also like FL to destroy a very average Minny team. I think I may be done betting the ML parlays on these supposed "top" seeded teams. Zag-fags & Hoyas shoved it so far up my ass my colon is still burning. Nothing sweeter than having a ML parlay hitting 5/6 & 6/7, God I love betting hoops.

Comment

Hart, I've been out of touch this past week, but I know you
                  know your stuff. I took the over. GL to us. Thnx. (i hope)

Carpet, the hour is nigh. Chuck B. on CBS said that this is as
                  far as the Illini go. Can't stand Miami, so let's bring home a
                  win that can be crammed into Charles the same place that hart attack
                  took the Zags and the Hoyas. GL!

Comment

Sir Charles.

Comment

finally a nice score, 2 straights and a parlay adding some stiffs in women's hoops playing baylor getting 56 1/2....i have never seen such a spread and couldnt resist....56 1/2?? WTF? think they lost by 40 something...i only saw 80 something to 40 something so i know i hit.

hope you had FL and FLGC over

Comment

Girls BBall?

Comment

Illinois got beat by a vary bad call. Ball was clearly off of Miami. They look at the monitor for other things. Why not for crucial questionable calls in the last 2 minutes?

Comment

...and shooting 37% didn't help either. several really exciting games this weekend though. looking forward to capping this next round.

Comment

only thing that tickles my funny bone this round so far is the over in FL/FGC. This FGC team will constantly push & press and that can only lead to more transition, possessions, and points. I see this game in the 70s at least. GL to "us"

Comment

Working...
                              X