No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Picks and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Big 10 Final 4??? What do you think Carpet?

Dogs have covered first two tonight.

Comment

6 minutes in and the Gay-tors look like a bunch of scared pussies. this game is an under and I have a big loser. these fukkin aholes are afraid to run with the mighty FGC eagles.

Comment

I agree.....unbelievably lame performance.

Comment

woodee, at least one consolation, both Izzoo and
          Selfish are out.

Comment

Can you freakin' believe that Florida game barely reached 100 pts? Fuck ME.

Comment

Hey Guys. Been away for a bit on vacation so haven't chimed in much.

I love Marquette +5 today. Something just tells me they will find a way. They know cuse's zone unlike Indy did. 5 point is too many here. May be my largest bet of the tourney so far.

I had Florida -14 last. They should have won by 16. Missed free throws sucked the life out of that cover. Won by 14. They are not that good. If Michigan

Comment

If Michigan plays a whole game Florida will get smoked. That's the If tho!

Comment

I also loaded up on FLA 2h -9 so I had them at -13 and couldnt believe how many free throws were bricked in last minutes....and of course that last play with the ball at the freakin basket with no defender and decides to just dribble it out. bunch of fuktards

Comment

My bad on Marquette. Sloppy game.

Go shockers. If the refs don't hand this game back to osu, I will be surprised.

I think they said its a big 12 crew. Worst refs in the nation!!! Go figure!

Comment

fuck the shockers, they wouldnt have a shot if they get to atlanta

Comment

awesome gritty comeback by the buckeyes, those bricklaying turds squeeked it out just enough for me. my largest play of the tourney laying 6 in 2H. shockers will be shark chum if louisville gets a hold of them. fuck the shockers. what a hideous display of shooting or lack of by both of these turds.

Comment

Who do you guys like this weekend? The Cuse-mich game will be good. If Michigan is hitting thier bombs they may eat up that zone. But Cuse may dominate inside. Tough call.

Witchy could get smoked. I think -11 or so is a good bet on lville especially bc they won't let up. Witchy squeaked that one out but played poorly down the stretch. I say lville by 15.

Comment

Taking Baylor +2 tonight.
                            Both teams had similar records over their last two months prior to the
                            NIT. However, I think Baylor has played and beaten better teams
                            than Iowa's opponents as the NIT moved to tonight's final.

Early lean to the under in the Cuse/Mich game Saturday.

Comment

I am torn on this Baylor-Iowa game. I watched Iowa all year and they have improved. Their interior play scares me against the big guys of Baylor who aren't great but more physical.

I played Baylor +3 earlier but I am not too confident on that.

Comment

Small Plays for the final 4 today--

Under 61.5 Lvile-Witchy State (1st Half)

Cuse/Michigan--Will be a good one--I will wait and see on this one. Zone vs. Shooters. I am leaning Cuse now just by the way they handled Indy, also a big 10 team. Michigan is the trendy team but they can go cold as ice as well and not even be in this one.

L'ville -10----I feel this game will either be a 15+ point win for LVile or a witchy SU win. No in-between---A lot more likely of the blow out.

GL!

Comment

Working...
                                X