Rolando McClain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolando McClain

As everybody here knows I am a die hard Alabama fan. But it seriously bothers me when in my opinion the best linebacker to come out of Alabama in quite some time turns out to be a thug. I was very excited to see him go to the NFL with the Oakland Raiders... I even was excited for Boone because I know how much he loves them. He has not panned out like he is capable of doing in the NFL and he is frankly an embarrassment to not only the Tide but to his home town where he got into the mess he is in.

As far as high school goes our Red Raiders are the only team north of Birmingham to ever win the 6A state championship and I was part of that team as a sophomore. We don't have very many Red Raiders make it to the NFL and you were our best but have demonstrated the worst that humanity has to offer. I was once proud to say your a brother of RR84 and even though you wore the Red Raider uniform you are undeserving..We lived in a small town in freakin Alabama and you hit the big time only to act a fool.

Grow up Rolando and get your shit together.. You were a hero in our town but you won't find support here until you exhibit the values that we expect from you. Right now I don't care if you play another down until you do. You have all the ability to be one of the best but get over the gangster shit..

RR84

Sorry guys, I know it is basketball time but this just burns my ass.. Good luck on your brackets...

Not only do you have to talk about football, you have to talk about an Oakland Raider.......sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
      Not only do you have to talk about football, you have to talk about an Oakland Raider.......sheesh
      Hi Dragon,

I hope you are doing well.. Hey man I really don't know zip about Basketball.. I love the insight that you and the other guys give. Your a Charger fan and I am not really a Raider fan but it just burns my ass that a kid with all the ability in the world will just crap it away.. Sorry for the taking up of the thread space.

Take care big guy!!

Comment

No sweat....I was just pulling your string a little.

Comment

LOL...

Totally different RR now and really I feel great.... Not going to into the mess I used to. I love football and I do love this site. I realize this is basketball time and I really don't want to intrude but that is all I know.. Football.... Well golf but that isn't a subject ever discussed on this site.. Hey everyday I am just working on me.. I am going to pick next year and I hope to do well. I just hope to do it with some lucidity..

Take care,

RR84

Comment

Well he showed his ass once more.. Rolando please get a grip and control yourself.. Dude you are an embarrassment to yourself.. You come to my and your hometown to hang out in the Pines.. For those of you that do not know.. The Pines is like the shithole of society.....You got arrested again OMG what a fuckup.. I have no simpathy for you if you never ever play another down in the NFL.. I hope you never again play football... You have had too many chances..

Carpet... Sorry I missed your call .... I am just trying to stay on the sidelines for a while.. I am doing great and I will talk to you before the season.. Take care buddy!!

Comment

Working...
            X