Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bases Week of April 22

Tuesday--

Nats +101 over Cards---Cards bullpen is crap. Closed it out yesterday but Nats still are in revenge mode after that playoff loss last year. I think they rough up the Cards ace wainright tonight and win easily. 2 unit play for me.

Wainright dominated the Nats pitching 9 strike outs and a shut out, this pitcher has had some troubles with Washington but not tonight.

Wainwrights command of the ball is really something to watch as he has only allowed one walk all year.

I am going to ride the coat tail of wainright every time he pitches this year

Comment

Yeah, a big loser of a play. If they don't get into the bullpen they are OK.

Going to parlay the Nats and reds on the ealry action.

Alos playing the White sox -140.

Comment

I guess I am not. Games already started....good thing. Cards jumped on Starsburg for 3 in the first!

Comment

Grand slam in the mets game at a 3-3. I almost played the under. You cannot make that bad beat up!

Comment

Nats -139 over reds. Thursday.

Let's try them again. Clutch hits is what they are missing. Davey said he was going to shake it up a bit.

Comment

Cleveland injuns +114 in game 2 of dh Sunday night.

Comment

Wtf is up with games I have the under in going 15 innings tied at 2 but the score ends up 4-3. Mets again. This stuff cannot be made up! Push but usually this is a win. Bs.

Comment

CARPET-
                  Waino on the mound in SD tonight. Good price too. I took STL at -143. Hes on a bounce back too. Haven't turned it on yet so hopefully its a winner.

Comment

Working...
                  X