HOCKEY NEWS ALERT-Betting Angle tonight and saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOCKEY NEWS ALERT-Betting Angle tonight and saturday

The Chicago Blackhawks will be without Goalie Ray Emery and Center David Bollard for the final two regular season games. Coach Quenneville had stated early this week he would like to rest some of his starters coming into the playoffs.

I think tonight the play is Calgary +1.5

For Saturday the Hawks play the Blues in STL and the hawks have nothing to play for. The Blues are also in but are fighting for home ice advantage to begin the playoffs. The play for Saturday is take the BLUES to win.

GL all.

Carpet
    Last edited by Carpet; 04-26-2013, 03:53 PM.

Lost the first game with Calgary

Tonight the Blues will win this game

Comment

BLUES WIN 3-1

Comment

Good call on the blues. I missed that one.

I had a good run to end the year in hockey and looking forward to the playoffs.

Hockey and nba playoffs are great to watch and bet on in my opinion. Some good chances to win money fading the public and perceptions.

Comment

Thanks buddy. I loaded up on the blues chasing a bad loss when I saw Chicago bring in 7 players it seemed I knew they were resting

Now the hawks get a very dangerous 8th seed Minn I believe and they are tuff this should be a great 8 vs 1 matchup.

Comment

Anyone have the over in the laker game tonight. I had it teased to 185 and got the push but there was no points scored for the last 3 minutes of that game. I don't know how pros who weren't facing any defense cannot make 1 shot in 3 minutes.

Lakers are a story in themselves but what a piss poor effort for these over paid pot smoking thugs!

Comment

5/1
              Starting off the playoffs with a M/L play on Toronto tonight.
              Boston limped in with a 2-6 record. They had two postponements
              in there as well. Just not much to like.
              Toronto wasn't much better at 4-4, but this is a great chance
              to pick up a road win.
              Considering Taxman's idea and looking at over 5 for this game
              as well.

Comment

Working...
              X