Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will South Carolina win the National Championship next year? Don't bet against it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will South Carolina win the National Championship next year? Don't bet against it...

Now you may call me a drunk, drug head, or what ever you want.. The one simple fact is at college football I am always in the mix.. That being said I will go early and say the SEC champ will be South Carolina.. I won't say they will win the National championship but I will say they will win the SEC. They will cruse in the East and win over Bama/AM winner..Clowney will dominate.. Hell he is the heisman front runner just because of the way he took over the bowl game against Michigan.. WHAT A HIT!!!

My early SEC favorites exculding Bama:

South Carolina
    Florida
    Georgia
    Alabama
    Texas A&M
    Ole Miss
    LSU

The top three are:
    SC
    Bama
    Texas AM

BIGGEST SURPRISE:
    OLE MISS..

we shall see I guess..

oh well I guess I included Bama..

Comment

I think Bama repeats, but like your Ole Miss especially in week 1
      Best of luck this season, can hardly wait.

Comment

Carpet
        View Profile View Forum Posts

Veteran Join Date:Sep 1998

1. ALABAMA- Without a doubt the most talented team in the nation. Offensive line is a slight concern.

2. TEXAS AGGIES-Solid QB

3. STANFORD-Will win the PAC 12

4. OHIO STATE-Last year 12-0. The Buckeyes are looking to be a lot more offensive this year to take pressure off the thin defense line they have.

5. ND-Always over rated. They are just to slow to stay up with the speed of west coast teams. They are going to maul that schedule they have and come bowl time it exposed again.

6. OREGON-Great running game and speed a blaze.

7. SOUTH CAROLINA- A Quarterback controversy seems to exists there and it wont be settled until late in the season.

8 LOUISVILLE-Big East Big deal most would think. Loaded with talent and they will score in bunches.

9 FLORIDA-Offensive Line is thin

10 CLEMSON- A BCS Contender. This team could go undefeated

I dont trust Steve Suppiers game management to be any where in the top 16 at the end

Comment

It's baseball season. With a touch of crazy hockey on playoffs.

Who gives a shit about the sec in the start of summer??

Just kidding RR, I know you sec guys eat and piss football all year round!

Comment

Nice picks Carpet and I certainly can't argue against you on your picks.. Woodee If you love football as I do it is a year round thing. I love the fact that you guys do baseball.. Just not my thing.. Woodee.. think of me what you want but South Carolina will play for the national championship this year... Not saying they will win but they have a legit shot..This is a fact... I don't see anybody beating them.. Hey I have made stupid statements that haven't panned out before.. However I like this one.. South Carolina will not lose one single game unless it is the national championship... They are loaded... Your right Woodee and I apologize for baseball interruption.. Good luck everyone!!

Comment

Just to make an early bold prediction I will say that LSU will suck.. Now I know that is going out on a limb.. Last year I told you Auburn would stink before the season started and they did.. I won't go as far as saying LSU will have a losing season but I will say they will stomp your knads if you wager on them this year.. Carpet where did the qb controversy come in? Conner Shaw will be the qb and he will blister opposing defenses.. Seriously dude he is great!! Who is going to compete against him? He is very fast and agile and a very accomplished passer.. I just don't see anybody actually in the SEC that good..I watched their spring game and I saw no close rivals..This guy is going to lead them to the promised land.....

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                It's baseball season. With a touch of crazy hockey on playoffs.

Who gives a shit about the sec in the start of summer??

Just kidding RR, I know you sec guys eat and piss football all year round!
                Lol Woodee.. You are right.. Hey give us this wave that we are on. We don't have much here after all. We always rank near last in every category that actually matters as far as a state goes. (THANK GOD FOR MISSISSIPPI) LOL. Sorry to infringed upon the baseball...snore snore. only kidding..Take care buddy.. and I hope you do the sports-bettors some.. I think your great at college football..

Comment

Working...
                X