SPORTS MONITOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPORTS MONITOR

I know some of you here post at Sports Monitor. It is a great place to document your picks in any sport. There are many of times I see a fellow Bettors World member leading the pack there.

Not that this means a hill of beans to you all I decided that every bet I make I would document it all in one place for a basic overview.

In the following areas at Sports Monitor is my current rankings:

NFL # 6

College Football-Not on the radar screen.

NBA # 8

College Basketball- after 490 games not on the top 20 slight loss

Major League Baseball- # 3

NHL # 3

May the betting Gods be good to you all.
    Last edited by Carpet; 05-03-2013, 08:22 AM.

Nice job.

Also, I was #1 out everyone for the past CBB season, and #1 last year for MLB.

College foots, I was nowhere to be found but I am going to start putting my plays in this year for nfl and college.

Comment

I agree Carpet.. The difference between Sports-Bettors and Bettors world is the amount of selections that everyone picks. You only pick one game per week at Bettorsworld and most people pick multiple games per week at Sports-Bettors.

Comment

The thing is if you do 60% over the season on Sports-bettors and select say 250 games then your pretty good or just damn lucky.. The only thing is some people at times including myself since money isn't involved just pick horseshit on a whim which you never would and that is the disadvantage of Sports-bettors. But with myself/pappa/and Bret competition last year we all were trying seriously to win and everyone benefited from our picks.. I had the worst percentage but to be fair I picked 319 games/ pappa picked 50 games and Bret picked 153 games.. I am not knocking anybody because we all would have made you money.. The point is the more games you pick the lower your winning percentage will be.. THIS IS A FACT..

Comment

sorry forgot something.. Woodee, you should do Sports-bettors because you are very good and we all have ups and downs. I stunk up the bowl season or I would have won Sports-bettors college football last year.. It happens.. Your good and I would love to see your picks week in and week out..

Comment

My Picks: MLB
            5/5/13 2:10PM St Louis Cardinals +100 at Milwaukee Brewers Win!
            5/5/13 2:10PM Chicago White Sox at Kansas City Royals -117 Win!
            5/5/13 2:20PM Cincinnati Reds -152 at Chicago Cubs Win

Makes up for my Kentucky Derby loss
            Last edited by Carpet; 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X