No announcement yet.

Pink Stitched Baseballs........today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Stitched Baseballs........today!!

I am blindly betting the U9 CLE/DET.

However, I am tracking this game's first inning to see how batters react to the pink laced baseballs. Looking at the other MLB game baseballs I have, the red stitching is dark along with the blue lettering on the ball. Today the pink stitches and letter appear to be lighter. I am wondering how the batters will pick up the ball out of the pitcher's hands. Will the day games under the sun have an impact on the ball, even though the balls are rubbed up.

After seeing the first inning of the Indians/Tigers game and the batters are struggling, the play would then be on the pitchers that are strike out pitchers today, in my opinion.

Hopefully more to come today.

Just my point of view, it appeared that 2 of 3 batters were having a difficult time with ball. Buckling on change ups and reacting late to the pitch. But what do I know, I am not a MLB player. I am going to go with U10 Toronto/Boston, based upon the strike out. Boston and Toronto rank in the top 7 MLB teams in strike outs at bat. Boston is the #1 pitching strike out team.

If not, I'll go up in smoke today.

Comment

I was thinking that the pitchers may
      have some problems since the pink stiching is being
      featured the balls may not be rubbed down as much
      as usual.
      Maybe we are both over thinking???
      Anyway good luck on yr picks.

Comment

Working...
      X