CWS ~ Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWS ~ Thread

Sorry, it's late here's my pick for today.

I don't really like playing totals, but I believe there is a great spot here.

U 9.5 (EVEN) South Carolina/North Carolina

Last game of the 3 game set to go to Omaha.

Both teams are loaded with pitching and defense. Add a couple rainouts and now you have all hands on deck. Every pitcher is ready just in case there is a jam. Expect a short leash and a good dual. I would not be surprised to even see South Carolina take down #1 UNC.

South Carolina 4
    North Carolina 3

Good call Tax Man

5-4 final

Comment

Thoughts today. Leaning Louisville myself. And over 7.5 Missy state game.

Comment

I really am not a big fan of totals unless there is something that really stands out or the game is too close to call.

Today's play is UNDER 7 -105 (Oregon State/Louisville)

Both team have solid pitching.

Louisville's staff ranks fifth nationally in ERA (2.49), second in hits allowed (6.85) and first in strikeouts (9.6). Today's starter Jeff Thompson leads the nation in hits allowed (5.23). He was selected in the 3rd by the Tigers in last week's draft.

Oregon State is rolling LHP Ben Wetzler, who should be able keep Louisville, 2nd in the nation in SB, close with a decent move. Wetzler went in the 5th round to the Phillies in last week's draft.

I'm a expecting a pitching dual. What I don't understand is why, in my opinion, this appears to be an evenly matched game as why Louisville is going off at +180/Oregon State -240!

Comment

Early game Tuesday---

LSU +100
          Under 9.5 (-130)

Both SP have era's under 3.00.

Comment

On the under as well

Comment

UNDER 7 (-105) UCLA/UNC....Friday night.

Comment

Working...
              X