Site competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site competition

I am an avid golfer and what makes me turn it up a notch is somebody challenging me.. If you people didn't win serious money last year when myself,Brett, and Pappa were doing the Sports-bettors thing you should have..Let me preach about what happened..Everyone should have won you serious money if you would have followed us..I saw pappa's post of how he was winning Sports-bettors so I had to get in that game.. To his credit he was great. Bottom line we all took it up a notch and would have won you a serious amount of money if you followed us..

Pappa, Bret... Let us do this again....Arizona bob actually won sports-bettors but man was that not fun....

LETS DO THIS...

I don't know about you guys but man I can't wait..

Comment

[QUOTE=red raider 84;189145] If you people didn't win serious money last year when myself,Brett, and Pappa were doing the Sports-bettors thing you should have..Let me preach about what happened..Everyone should have won you serious money if you would have followed us..I saw pappa's post of how he was winning Sports-bettors so I had to get in that game.. To his credit he was great. Bottom line we all took it up a notch and would have won you a serious amount of money if you followed us.. /QUOTE]

Red....Love your enthusiasm guess I missed out on that following thing. I was to busy winning the NFL Contest of the week for a G NOTE.

We are all after the same thing it is simple "Win the Bet" sometimes blindly following picks lead to disaster. With all due respect I get more out of a pick if there is information to share on that pick.

Give me information not Bravado and lets win some money this year as I am all teed up.

Carpet
      Last edited by Carpet; 06-25-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I am ready for the mock Hilton contest myself. That's a fun one.

I will jump in on the sports bettors picks for football as well. I already won college hoops this past year and bases last year. Id like to add college football too!

Let's make some cash and share some info guys!

Comment

The only bad thing about sports monitor is that you just see the picks. I know for a fact that I made a lot of picks on there that I didnt put real money on. I was just trying to get a few extra units and I was willing to risk that. I think a lot of those picks were just gut plays that I felt were in my favor. At the end of the season it hurt my record becuz i was posting every single bowl game on there with teams playing that I had very little info on. It dropped me down to 57% which isnt bad but I was hitting over 60% for the majority of the season. I wish on sports monitor you could rank your picks that you submit from your top to the bottom. I know they have the TOP PICK option but i just always forget to do it.
          Im pretty pumped about the season cant wait to get back to winning some money.

Comment

[QUOTE=Carpet;189147]
            Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
            If you people didn't win serious money last year when myself,Brett, and Pappa were doing the Sports-bettors thing you should have..Let me preach about what happened..Everyone should have won you serious money if you would have followed us..I saw pappa's post of how he was winning Sports-bettors so I had to get in that game.. To his credit he was great. Bottom line we all took it up a notch and would have won you a serious amount of money if you followed us.. /QUOTE]

Red....Love your enthusiasm guess I missed out on that following thing. I was to busy winning the NFL Contest of the week for a G NOTE.

We are all after the same thing it is simple "Win the Bet" sometimes blindly following picks lead to disaster. With all due respect I get more out of a pick if there is information to share on that pick.

Give me information not Bravado and lets win some money this year as I am all teed up.

Carpet
            Carpet.. I totally understand that... I will be the first to give you props for your accomplishments on the NFL..I only wish I could pick as well as half the people on this site in the NFL. Where I disagree with you is there are people who I would follow in a second without a formal write up. Hey just trying to get us all fired up for the upcoming season.. To harm intended.. Take care buddy and give me a ring before we get started..

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
              The only bad thing about sports monitor is that you just see the picks. I know for a fact that I made a lot of picks on there that I didnt put real money on. I was just trying to get a few extra units and I was willing to risk that. I think a lot of those picks were just gut plays that I felt were in my favor. At the end of the season it hurt my record becuz i was posting every single bowl game on there with teams playing that I had very little info on. It dropped me down to 57% which isnt bad but I was hitting over 60% for the majority of the season. I wish on sports monitor you could rank your picks that you submit from your top to the bottom. I know they have the TOP PICK option but i just always forget to do it.
              Im pretty pumped about the season cant wait to get back to winning some money.
              Bret.. You are absolutely right.. I actually got caught up in that.. The thing is you don't have to pick every game on Sports-moniter.. Look at what pappa did. Truthfully he had the highest percentage because he just picked a couple a week.. Hey I should have quit when I jumped on top of you guys but I picked them all and hit a terrible slide.. If you pick enough the percentages will get you. I was just stating that it was a fun competition and I enjoyed it..

There are so many great cappers on this site and it really doesn't matter if they play sports-bettors or not.. I love this site and I enjoy the competition as well as the fellowship.. Woodee.. You are a really good capper in college. I hope you do pick a few on there because I will follow most of them...

Comment

Working...
              X