Early look at Arkansas & Bret Bielema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early look at Arkansas & Bret Bielema

just starting to get into the season, but I already see some good possibilities with
    Arkansas at home. Bielema was 46 out of 51 straight up at home while at Wisky.
    Just amazing.
    Anyway, would have to guess (and maybe it's up) that Arkansas
    will be double digit dogs at home to A&M and S. Carolina and a slight favorite
    against Auburn?? Not saying they will win, but considering Bielema's success
    at home these games could be closer than expected.

Sorry s/b 46 of 52.

Comment

Now this is a team Kman that on paper should have won and hasn't held up to it's end of the bargain. I actually don't know what to think about this years group. I see what you are saying but man they have burned me so much in the past...

Comment

Bielema comes from the Big 10 Wisconsin Badgers. He is a run the ball first coach. While that strategy may have worked in Big 10 play you have to remember the Offensive Line at WISKY was huge.

Looking at ARKY the offensive line is weak and thin and if Bielema choses to play the only offense he knows "run the ball" this will be disaster for them and won't work.

Square peg trying to fit into a round hole. I expect this team to struggle this season to cover any games.

Carpet
        Last edited by Carpet; 07-13-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X