Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Ball, do you do it?

No this is not a disease.......

It's golf betting that occurs in the first 2 rounds of golf tournaments.

I only do this for the 'major' golf tournaments as there is great value.

The book I use even allows parlays.

I hit a 5 teamer/player parlay in the Masters at a payout rate of almost 75 to 1 and that included all 5 golfers were favorites. I have been hooked ever since.

Taxman,
    This is the first time i've heard of this.
    Who are you taking tomorrow/Friday?
    good luck.

Comment

Sorry, just looked at this......

I picked, and they went off......

Combination
      2013 British Open Championship (First Round Three Ball - H Stenson / R Moore / S Fox )
      Henrik Stenson -139 Open
      2013 British Open Championship (First Round Three Ball - T Woods / G McDowell / L Oosthuizen )
      Graeme McDowell +179 Open
      2013 British Open Championship (First Round Three Ball - A Scott / L Donald / M Kuchar )
      Luke Donald +175 Open
      2013 British Open Championship (First Round Three Ball - L Westwood / S Garcia / C Schwartzel )
      Sergio Garcia +167 Open
      2013 British Open Championship (First Round Three Ball - J Rose / E Els / B Snedeker )
      Brandt Snedeker +225 Open

I'll post my 2nd round picks later today, with the 5-6 hour time difference.

Comment

Read this post last night and did a little research on it. I love it lol. I only bet on the Woods/mcdowell/oosthuizen group. didnt want to bet on too many with my first time trying it out. I picked Tiger +120 and hit. I will definitely be doing this 3 ball betting. Thanks Taxman for sharing this.
        Last edited by bret3518; 07-18-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Golf is my second favorite sport ever. Again, I live in Alabama and we still believe 8 track tapes are the way to go. Your lucky if you can find a book just to wager on football. I don't exactly understand the premise but most of the majors in the last 4 years have been won by first timers.. Just something to think on..

Comment

Working...
          X